WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

superbowl pick

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
cmon im in australia if im into it then you have to be:
new england
being from boston that has to be my pic

gettoyo50

The One And Only
im going with the steelers winning this year, there just good enough to do it, the eagles wont even get past the nfc championship, and the patriots are gonna choke, i know it, i think the steelers are all around good enough to do it..... i just wish my cowboys could get to the fuckin playoffs, thats all i want

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
The eagles wont make it past the NFC Championship? are you serious? Who is gonna beat them? The Falcons? what ever shitty ass team wins in the west? The Eagles defense will shut out the mediocre Falcons, and if the Eagles play the Pack they'll win 1,302 - 27. Eagles WILL be representing the NFC in the superbowl.

Ps. This is coming from a NY Giants fan, so dont think im just a dumb fan sticking up for his team.

In the AFC however, is a much more exciting and interesting scenerio. Any number of teams have the talent and coaching to get to the superbowl, Patriots, Steelers, Jets, and Colts come to mind. And don't forget the out-of-nowhere Chargers. Ravens will always be close because of their defense, and the Bills could pull off this charge from 0-4. Regardless, almost any one of these teams could beat an NFC team, (I mean, this season its been almost 3/1 in favor of AFC)

It will be hard to pick a winner, but I think it could be either the Eagles or the Patriots.

I think Bill Belichick could be the best coach in the league right now, up there with an underperforming Bill Parcells, and two long tenured coaches that i dont think get the praise and recognition they deserve (Jeff Fisher and Bill Cowher).

gettoyo50 said:
im going with the steelers winning this year, there just good enough to do it, the eagles wont even get past the nfc championship, and the patriots are gonna choke, i know it, i think the steelers are all around good enough to do it..... i just wish my cowboys could get to the fuckin playoffs, thats all i want
Lol your an idiot Steelers have only been great in 1974 yeah thats right a long time ago way before i was born. The Eagles are a great team they have even beaten my fav team The Green Bay Packers which is hard to do.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Superbowl matchup:

Steelers Vs. Eagles

Eagles have McNabb, Westbrook, and Owens plus a badass D.
Steelers have the steel curtain up again, a red hot Rothelsburger, and the combo of Staley and The Bus.

Winner... The eagles. Explination. Philadelphia's last hope to get a championship this decade lies in the eagles. They'll play their hearts out. Also, rothelsburger is a rookie. Tick-tock.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't watch sports :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoke said:
I don't watch sports
[sky] said:
I hate sports
Why the hell did you two brokedicks even post in here then? Spam anyone?
Go find some cartoons.

I'm hoping for the Bears or the Flintstones..wait,what year is this?
I know,the Bears suck. But one can hope....I don't really care at this point who gehts there.
For me,The Super Bowl is better than Christmas.

The two best teams in the league. The fuctdup commercials,half time tittie shows. BEER! It doesn't geht any better.

GO BEARS,GOD DAMMIT!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Bullshyt said:
Well, you can forget about them now. :thumbsup:
heh, aye.

I was 3-1 in my picks last week. Yup, I had the Jets beating the Chargers. I missed the Vikings/Packers game. Dammit Brett!!

Anyway this week is real interesting. I've got:

Steelers over Jets (cmon Jets... keep on truckin... its not gonna happen :( )

Patriots over Colts (best game of the playoffs. including championship and superbowl rounds. Dont miss this one, could go either way)

Eagles over Vikings (Remember who gave up the least amount of points in the AFC this year. The Eagles. Even without TO, they should easily beat the Vikes)

Falcons over Rams (Rams got lucky that the Seahawks dropped so many passes, especially the game tying one by Engram.)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
vikings and steelers.

no one can stop dounte.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm going with the Falcons and the Steelers.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
its been interesting lately and sadly i think the patriots are running3rd in skill which im not too happy about, but theyve got a history at comming from behind

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Go Patriots!! Beat those fucking Steelers!!!

After the Steelers lose ... I don't care. Just can't wait to see Cowher tuck that big assed chin away for another year.

bsghetto

Fresh Meat
oh god stfu, im sure all u eagles fans said the same the last 3 years, well guess WHAT, THEY didint pull it off. im going falcons and steelers..NOT IN OUR HOUSE..2 outta 3 aint bad but fuck yourself if u want more... :mfinger: