WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Superman Vs. Batman Vs. Spiderman

Who is the ultimate comic hero?

• Superman

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Batman

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Other

Votes: 28 47.5%

• Total voters

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Well im not much of a comic buff..so dont come back and flame me for wondering who kicks whose ass....
If you think someone else kicks their ass[those listed on the Poll]..post away...and please limit your sarcastic responses to actual comics....i know you all to well...

Edit: Crap i forgot to add Wonderwoman...uuuggghhhhh[drools] shes so hot.....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i think LOL hulk hogan would beat both of them hahahahahaha i saw him in a comic one time

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sponge bob kick all their asses.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dude sponge bob sucks he gets hurt over nothing. remeber when he slipped on that ice cube?

In every instance Batman has ever fought Supes, the batty one won. Spiderman could concievably beat the man of steel, if it was on spidey's turf... but the advantage definitely goes to superman.

All in all though, if Batman has time to prepare against his enemy he doesn't lose. He's pwned superman two or three times now.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Infinity Man would win. He has the power to do anything and can never be killed.

Then again, Purple Penis may win. He penetrates mighty fortresses, although he prefers shaved fortresses.

(REP POINT FOR RETARDED ANIMAL BABIES 4 REFERENCE.)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The Green Lantern... never even read a single comic with him in it, but he does kick serious arse.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Gotta go with the bats. As bty said, if he has some time to prepare he can beat anyone and has repeatedly stomped Supes. Spidey is a bit of an x-factor as he was kind of Marvel's answer to Superman, and actually has a brain to boot. Still, my money's on Batman because he's rich and worst case scenario, he could sue. Unfortunately I haven't read any of the comics (save the Dark Knight Returns), but I think my info is still pretty sound.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I went with other. Evil Ernie, Stryke, Razor and lady death would destroy the marvel biatches!

but, batman---is the sexiest!!

Pachyderm

I really did.
Beatle Guess and Batman..see the correlation?..That Michael Keaton

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
Beatle Guess and Batman..see the correlation?..That Michael Keaton
Id bang him if I wasnt in a relationship and he wasnt so old.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'd bang him anyway, just so I can say I did it with Bat man and Beatle Guess at the same time :eek: <----that's my O face.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
I'd bang him anyway, just so I can say I did it with Bat man and Beatle Guess at the same time :eek: <----that's my O face.
as in O! Your bat is soooooooooooooo big!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i think the transformers would kick all their asses

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
the old ones...from the 80's...wtf kinda question is that? all new cartoons and hero characters are panzified....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i think power rangers could do it, they jsut jump in there big ass machies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sonic The Hedgehog could win. He can move at the speed of sound and can just jump and cut off the other guys penis.

Nah, I'm just kidding. If he gets hurt twice, he may be fucked.