WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Support the damn war!

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
Have you watched FOX 31? they have a special on soldiers that returned from iraq that had been beaten and shot and blown up, their whole life has changed, but you know what more than half of them regret most? not bieng able to go back and stop all the terrorists from killing innocent civilians in the name of America. the reason y they go fight and kill people is because they dont want to be killed! its people that dont support the war that are slowing everything down! the soldiers dont understand why they are fighting if no one at home wants them to, so those that support them they will fight to keep safe. have you forgotten how many innocent lives were murdered by these damn people on september 11th???

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
blitzen9090 said:
Have you watched FOX 31? they have a special on soldiers that returned from iraq that had been beaten and shot and blown up, their whole life has changed, but you know what more than half of them regret most? not bieng able to go back and stop all the terrorists from killing innocent civilians in the name of America. the reason y they go fight and kill people is because they dont want to be killed! its people that dont support the war that are slowing everything down! the soldiers dont understand why they are fighting if no one at home wants them to, so those that support them they will fight to keep safe. have you forgotten how many innocent lives were murdered by these damn people on september 11th???
Ok, let's start at the start. Your getting your news from FOX. First problem.

But most importantly, you have had your head turned around to believe that the country of Iraq was the cause of 9/11. It wasn't. Afghanastan wasn't either, didn't stop us from fucking that country up too.

This whole war effort is built on lies and bullshit.

Stop being told what to think, and think for yourself for a change...

Cutter

College Punk
its cause of little draft dodgers like you who bitch and bitch......and bitch that we dont do enough for the world. but when your called apon your like to hell with that, not my problem. If your tired of america's lies and bullshit go live in iraq, canada where ever then tell us if america is still bullshit and lies. Every country depends on us 1 way or another

morelos

lexicon incognito
Fox 31?

HEY MAN, I SAW YOU ON 'THE OCHO'

the terrorists in iraq are the american soldiers disassembling a previously functional country.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Cutter said:
its cause of little draft dodgers like you who bitch and bitch......and bitch that we dont do enough for the world. but when your called apon your like to hell with that, not my problem. If your tired of america's lies and bullshit go live in iraq, canada where ever then tell us if america is still bullshit and lies. Every country depends on us 1 way or another
There is no draft anymore, therefore, no draft dodgers. Some people don't know why they are there (not because they think we aren't supporting them) because they're not educated enough [/I]to know. Others are there because they have done poorly in school and life so far, so they think have no where to turn but to recieve an education in the military and so they're are sent to war, even when they weren't in the military for that reason. They are actually fighting for a republican president who only helps rich people and keeps the poorer people in there place. What rich person do you see fighting in Iraq? It's not that we are complaining about our country, we are complaining about our president and that's part of the reason we live in America, because we have the right to do so. The only way you can't be tired of America's lies, Cutter, is because you don't know you have been lied to.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
previously functional country.
Previously functional?!?!?!
I guess if you consider dictatorships functional... a country where opposition was killed without second thought... a country held together by fear of the man in charge and his cronies... a country disregarding the apparently 'omnipotent and righteous' UN by selling its resources under the table to countries for cash... instead of food for its hungry people... I suppose that N. Korea is functional too...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
DanGeo23 said:
Previously functional?!?!?!
I guess if you consider dictatorships functional... a country where opposition was killed without second thought... a country held together by fear of the man in charge and his cronies... a country disregarding the apparently 'omnipotent and righteous' UN by selling its resources under the table to countries for cash... instead of food for its hungry people... I suppose that N. Korea is functional too...
Dan:

Are you saying we should go and fix every dictatorship? No, that would be crazy right?

North Korea has been threatening and goading us for a long time. Why don't we go fix them? Because there is no oil there.

It's only about the money...

PESTICIDE

Fresh Meat
As Long As There Are Ppl There Will Be War You Dumb Fucks

I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU SAID . YOU DUMB FUCKS . WE NEED THIS WAR AND WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE PPL FIGHTING IT LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR US > NOT JUST KILLING FOR FUN > KILLING FOR THERE COUNTRY :sword: IF YOU DONT LIKE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY THEN FUCK OFF AND KILL YOUR SELF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF LIFE AND SKIN > I WOULD ENJOY SKINNING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALIVE . I SUPPORT EVER SOLDIER THERE AND HOPE THEY KILL 100 BROWIE FOR 1 OF OURS .
BEST OF LUCK IN THE WAR AND KILL THOSE TERRORIST FUCKS AND THEIR KIDS :mfinger: :gun:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
PESTICIDE said:
I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU SAID . YOU DUMB FUCKS . WE NEED THIS WAR AND WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE PPL FIGHTING IT LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR US > NOT JUST KILLING FOR FUN > KILLING FOR THERE COUNTRY :sword: IF YOU DONT LIKE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY THEN FUCK OFF AND KILL YOUR SELF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF LIFE AND SKIN > I WOULD ENJOY SKINNING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALIVE . I SUPPORT EVER SOLDIER THERE AND HOPE THEY KILL 100 BROWIE FOR 1 OF OURS .
BEST OF LUCK IN THE WAR AND KILL THOSE TERRORIST FUCKS AND THEIR KIDS :mfinger: :gun:

thought i would add this

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Please do not assume the opinion of this fellow canuk dumbfuck is the one of all of Canada. :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
voiceofreason said:
Dan:

Are you saying we should go and fix every dictatorship? No, that would be crazy right?

North Korea has been threatening and goading us for a long time. Why don't we go fix them? Because there is no oil there.

It's only about the money...
far freched idea there.... voiceoftreason

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
no we haven't messed with N. Korea because we have tried the diplomacy... aka bribery... with them.. and it hasn't worked... they resumed their nuke programs after the US said "NO" we will not give you more money and more technology not to make them...

we don't need to fix every dictatorship.. would be nice if we could get rid of dictatorships.. but its prolly not likely... it would be nice if others could experience the same fredoms that U and I enjoy...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
DanGeo23 said:
it would be nice if others could experience the same fredoms that U and I enjoy...
Yes, it would be nice, but let's not tread all over their countires, and kill 1,000's of their people to "help" them with it...

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I think we shouldn't have gone to physical war with these people we should have instead infested them with our world. We should have dropped playboys, peanut butter, pop tarts, video games, tabloids, pizza, and other such things

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
undiehiker04 said:
I think we shouldn't have gone to physical war with these people we should have instead infested them with our world. We should have dropped playboys, peanut butter, pop tarts, video games, tabloids, pizza, and other such things
A Cultural war. I like it. Don't forget the beer, Coors Light & MGD...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
mikey d's and burger king..applebees and cheddars....general cinema...and tinsletown...trident white gum and mentos....dont forget the bud light for the college co-ed parties....eh?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, we should drop candy corn and popcorn there too...

I know popcorn was invented by Native Americans, by the way.

Also, it's a shame how you conservatives just believe everything. I guess that's what makes you unorganized, grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit!

It's a war over oil and money. Go see Farenheit 9/11, it will change your minds.

I wouldn't count on Bush being re-elected. It's looking worse and worse all the time.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
morelos said:
Fox 31?

HEY MAN, I SAW YOU ON 'THE OCHO'

the terrorists in iraq are the american soldiers disassembling a previously functional country.

Lets Roast a Retard here... shall we

First off Morelos. How many times have you been to Iraq to determine this? Second off how many times have you seen first hand experince of what are soldiers are doing? BTW fox news is no worse then any other news station.... Anything that all sheds a postive light on this war you are quick to jump and say OMG...NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS... ITS WAR...

people like you make me sick. Why Iraq the country can not and is not be blamed for 9-11 its the people that harbor themselves in those country and those country leaders that support terrorist and terrorist acts. We can no longer ignore the chaos that is running ramped in the middle east. Damn you should see some of the pictures Jesse sends me home. Oh and wheater you want to believe this or not there are pictures of people waving to our troops and cheering for them but your anti american scumbag ass wouldn't believe that or twist it around to be some fucked up view.

Think for yourself... Look at all sides not just the dull side that only proves your point.....

but all you guys can say is well in Go see Farenheit 9/11 they said this. I want you to know.... that movie is not balanced in a good way you should view that movie as though it was a political ad being ran by someone trying to get elected. It is an illusion of and master craft at twisting words and video clips together

in other words it pointless and a peice of shit.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:
Lets Roast a Retard here... shall we

First off Morelos. How many times have you been to Iraq to determine this? Second off how many times have you seen first hand experince of what are soldiers are doing?
You don't have to go to Iraq to know WE INVADED IT AND ARE KILLING 1,000's OF PEOPLE FOR NOTHING.

Perhaps you missed the nuance there...

_Kitana_ said:
NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS... ITS WAR...
Do you even understand that we (YES YOU KITANA) are killing innocent men, women and children everyday. WHY? Because George Bush told you to? Is that enough for you?

If you're so gung ho on killing, why don't you join up, and go slaughter some small children, maybe that would make you feel important.

_Kitana_ said:
Why Iraq the country can not and is not be blamed for 9-11 its the people that harbor themselves in those country and those country leaders that support terrorist and terrorist acts.
You are speaking from a place of ignorance, as usual. It has been proven that AL-QAIDA WAS NOT IN IRAQ, so why did we attack. Because they have oil. That is the only reason. We're not "helping them", and were not "bringing them freedom". It's about the money, wake-fucking-up.

Perhaps you should try to learn the facts, instead of just vomiting up whatever you have been told.

I think it's pretty clear who the roasted retard is...that would be you Kit...