WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

supposedtabeme

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Ok, I'm going to make this short (I guess)

I'm 17, live in Caracas Venezuela. One of the most irking things: people that asks "is that really a country?". Most people is as ignorant as shit and usually I tend to get very hurtful with them; I feel they deserve it but I try to control myself with this.

I don't get along with people, I study at one the best universities of the hole latin america (anthropology, hella proud of it!), I'm a music freak; I hear a little of everything and hate labels, I read a lot; of almost everything, draw, use the pc as crazy, hate to be stuck at my place, reason why always go out to, at least, drink a coffee with a friend and just talk for 3 or 4 hours. Addicted to chocolate and coffee, and kinda to nicotine; I also like rum, gin, vodka and beer. My parents trust me a lot; mostly because I'm more mature than my 22 year old brother, because I always took care of my little cousin, I was also never pampered. Love to go to museums, concerts, see street performes and just everything that revolves around art! (I love theater, did 4 plays in my life and over 40 presentations).

I'm a volunteer at the red cross and care for news of the world, probably because I hate to feel egocentric. I also hate to hear egocentric people talking.

I hate it when people say american and only reffer to the USA. I hate racism, I'm in favor of a free sexuality (this doesn't make me bisexual or lesbian) I dictate HIV/AIDS courses.

Enough.

Fugly

Tenderony
Is that really a country? Somehow I don't belive you. Anyway the people who live in AMERICA (i.e. not you) don't care about your sexuality you homo.

Welcome and STFU :p

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I thought you were a guy all this time. :lol:

Welcome to wtf.com asswipe. :mfinger:

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Hehe so weird, I don't remember making this post. Fucking alcohol but yeah, thanks for the welcome part.
And yeah well...it's a "country" I'd kill you if I could :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I split this from someone elses welcome thread. That's why you don't recall starting it.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Dogbert said:
I thought you were a guy all this time. :lol:

Welcome to wtf.com asswipe. :mfinger:
[condescendant]Uhm well, you see next to the nicknames that there is a little symbol?
Well, the one you have represents the male gender, mine represents the female gender.[/condescendant]

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You were introducing yourself in someone elses intro thread. That's why. It happens all the time.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Bienvenido a WTF. Quieres Taco Bell?????? :D

Welcome fellow rice and bean eater. :thumbsup:
Yay! stereotypes! (by the way I'm a girl, so it´s Bienvenida, not Bienvenido)

Uhm...
I'm not mexican
have no mexican blood
nor I eat tacos.

Thanks for the welcome!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey F U, biotch! Welcome to the damn site.

You really ought to try a taco. ;)