supposedtabeme

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Ok, I'm going to make this short (I guess)

I'm 17, live in Caracas Venezuela. One of the most irking things: people that asks "is that really a country?". Most people is as ignorant as shit and usually I tend to get very hurtful with them; I feel they deserve it but I try to control myself with this.

I don't get along with people, I study at one the best universities of the hole latin america (anthropology, hella proud of it!), I'm a music freak; I hear a little of everything and hate labels, I read a lot; of almost everything, draw, use the pc as crazy, hate to be stuck at my place, reason why always go out to, at least, drink a coffee with a friend and just talk for 3 or 4 hours. Addicted to chocolate and coffee, and kinda to nicotine; I also like rum, gin, vodka and beer. My parents trust me a lot; mostly because I'm more mature than my 22 year old brother, because I always took care of my little cousin, I was also never pampered. Love to go to museums, concerts, see street performes and just everything that revolves around art! (I love theater, did 4 plays in my life and over 40 presentations).

I'm a volunteer at the red cross and care for news of the world, probably because I hate to feel egocentric. I also hate to hear egocentric people talking.

I hate it when people say american and only reffer to the USA. I hate racism, I'm in favor of a free sexuality (this doesn't make me bisexual or lesbian) I dictate HIV/AIDS courses.

Enough.

Fugly

Tenderony
Is that really a country? Somehow I don't belive you. Anyway the people who live in AMERICA (i.e. not you) don't care about your sexuality you homo.

Welcome and STFU :p

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Hehe so weird, I don't remember making this post. Fucking alcohol but yeah, thanks for the welcome part.
And yeah well...it's a "country" I'd kill you if I could :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I split this from someone elses welcome thread. That's why you don't recall starting it.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Dogbert said:
I thought you were a guy all this time. :lol:

Welcome to wtf.com asswipe. :mfinger:

[condescendant]Uhm well, you see next to the nicknames that there is a little symbol?
Well, the one you have represents the male gender, mine represents the female gender.[/condescendant]

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You were introducing yourself in someone elses intro thread. That's why. It happens all the time.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Bienvenido a WTF. Quieres Taco Bell?????? :D

Welcome fellow rice and bean eater. :thumbsup:

Yay! stereotypes! (by the way I'm a girl, so it´s Bienvenida, not Bienvenido)

Uhm...
I'm not mexican
have no mexican blood
nor I eat tacos.

Thanks for the welcome!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey F U, biotch! Welcome to the damn site.

You really ought to try a taco. ;)