Surprise snow...

WILD

Mild
Well it just started snowing again... Like out of nowhere whiteout...
It's not that I don't like snow it's just that I thought that it was finished and could start looking forward to slightly warmer weather. :(

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Its been insane around here lately. It was nearly white-out conditions just moments ago. Fortunately I don't have anywhere to be anytime soon.

deppfan83

Hoodrat
WILD said:
Well it just started snowing again... Like out of nowhere whiteout...
It's not that I don't like snow it's just that I thought that it was finished and could start looking forward to slightly warmer weather. :(

yeah i know how you feel...i woke up this morning and i was like what the hell???

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Sorry to hear about the snow and not warmer conditions. I wish I can send some of the weather I am having to you. I live in Virginia, tomarrow(Monday) we are going to be 68degrees. Yessss

WILD

Mild
BRiT said:
So I take it Lakewood was getting hit as hard as the other Cleveland areas?
Pretty much... It was pretty much down to about a few inches visibility here while it was snowing.
Edit: How did you know I lived in Lakewood?

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Yeah, it's supposed to snow here tomorrow. It kind of sucks that it starts snowing right when I'm on school vacation. And because we had days in the 50s before. And a record breaking blizzard last month.

I do not like snow.

Sektor

Particinator
Crazy weather.

Yesterday it was about 30 degrees.

Today it was 70.

WILD, he can trace your IP.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Maybe it's because ppl who hate it, propably have the stupid white dust falling on their heads, every God damn year !
And ppl who want it, propably never seen a snowflake in their life(live, not in tv). Or they've seen snow once, or twice...
I hate snow, i want this stupid winter weather to end right NOW.

WILD

Mild
The thing is I like snow it's just that I hate running indoors for conditioning for rugby... my knees fall apart on stairs.