WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Surprising the wife!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
So my b-day is soon, and here's my surprise to the wife. On the 3rd I worked it out to hang out with a friend for the whole day, of course this was agreed on weeks ago and she's getting grumpy about it because usually sunday is the only day off I get. So I worked it out with work to get the 2nd off, but I'm not going to tell her.

I will wait until the 2nd, get all ready for work, she'll be pissed about it because she really wants to spend a day to celebrate my b-day. When she reaches fevered pitch I'm gonna look her right in the eyes and say "You're right! Fuck it! I'm staying home!" I'm going to put my feet up and just relax. She'll think I'm being funny until I keep sitting there. Then she'll ask me if I'm serious, and of course I will be. Fuck work, I'm staying home.

Eventually she'll figure it out, but it will be a lot of fun for a while!

I like to be unpredictable, and this is my best one in a while.

What do you think?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
That she's going to get pissed because you're blowing off work and gonna get canned for it. Then you'll have a huge fight about it that will hopefully lead to make-up sex when you vaguely appologize for being wrong.

Other than that, sounds like a great plan. :thumbsup:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
:Bow: i would do the same thing, you should be my peg legged matey lol

Slacker

Postaholic
Dude your goin to have along night on the 2nd if you know what i mean. :thumbsup: ;)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
...add in, "for you honey, anything!"
stuff like that makes women all wet.
hey maybe you'll conceive JLXC Jr!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
He already has a teenage daughter, so sure, he'll like jr. :)

Hey man sounds like a nice plan!
Happy brithday by the way. :D

JLXC

Premium
Thanks guys and gals, you always make me smile! :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
JLXC said:
So my b-day is soon, and here's my surprise to the wife. On the 3rd I worked it out to hang out with a friend for the whole day, of course this was agreed on weeks ago and she's getting grumpy about it because usually sunday is the only day off I get. So I worked it out with work to get the 2nd off, but I'm not going to tell her.

I will wait until the 2nd, get all ready for work, she'll be pissed about it because she really wants to spend a day to celebrate my b-day. When she reaches fevered pitch I'm gonna look her right in the eyes and say "You're right! Fuck it! I'm staying home!" I'm going to put my feet up and just relax. She'll think I'm being funny until I keep sitting there. Then she'll ask me if I'm serious, and of course I will be. Fuck work, I'm staying home.

Eventually she'll figure it out, but it will be a lot of fun for a while!

I like to be unpredictable, and this is my best one in a while.

What do you think?
Follow all that up by grabbing her hand, pull her toward you, and hive her a long passionate kiss. She'll melt, I promise.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Good plan. Make sure you don't get dehydrated from it.

JLXC

Premium
It went very well, I got laid, and all was good on that day.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
lol wtg. Glad it worked out for ya :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nice guy. Manipulates his wife through an elaborate deception, in order to get laid , on her birthday.
What's next, scamming a blowjob on Mother's day?
:p

JLXC

Premium
MaxPower it was my birthday, not the wives. I know my limits, like all men learn to. :)