WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

:surrendr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
this right here is to try and make amends with my earlier proposals that i had made. i know that i didnt really make a good first appression on all of you.i dont wanna look like im a punk, but i would like to start all of again IF i can.
so i say this:http://www.brushstroke.tv/peace/pp.067.gif

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Tap out! GG guys. :beerchug:

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
nameless_girl96 said:
this right here is to try and make amends with my earlier proposals that i had made. i know that i didnt really make a good first appression on all of you.i dont wanna look like im a punk, but i would like to start all of again IF i can.
so i say this: http://www.neontyme.net/gfx/art/peace.jpg
Yeah, it didn't look good but...what does the punk thing mean?

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
supposedtabeme said:
But...punk is not that...ahg I'm not going to argue...
naw yo, speak your mind....plz do

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
nameless_girl96 said:
naw yo, speak your mind....plz do
I just believe you're not using the term properly. Punk started as a juvenile movement in the brittanic suburbs around the 70's and their ideas were based on nihilism; which means a denial of political, religiou and social principals, aswell as the denial of every kind of belief.

Now the term is pretty much deformed to "crappy music", and I don't get why you're using it that way...that's all.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
supposedtabeme said:
I just believe you're not using the term properly. Punk started as a juvenile movement in the brittanic suburbs around the 70's and their ideas were based on nihilism; which means a denial of political, religiou and social principals, aswell as the denial of every kind of belief.

Now the term is pretty much deformed to "crappy music", and I don't get why you're using it that way...that's all.
so what word should i have used?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
supposedtabeme said:

punk = rebellious. punk = a schmuck (in slang terms)

now onward... nameless chick. usually i would not pick on this.. but we really need to discuss your sentence structure/spelling. what is wrong with you? are you a bit slow? have you not had a proper education? im not trying to be mean im just trying to get to the bottom of you! reow that sounds quite kinky... no? i see nothing wrong with bad grammar/spelling since i am a victim of it.. but nothing you say ever makes sense to me. i need to read it about 4x to understand it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Punk
n.

Slang.
1.A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
a)An inexperienced young man.
2.Music.
a)Punk rock.
b)A punk rocker.

Slang. A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
Archaic. A prostitute.

C'mon you gimps. Even I know how to use a DicKtionary.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
gehtfuct said:
Punk
n.

Slang.
1.A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
a)An inexperienced young man.
2.Music.
a)Punk rock.
b)A punk rocker.

Slang. A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
Archaic. A prostitute.

C'mon you gimps. Even I know how to use a DicKtionary.
pish posh i got there first.. neener neener... and i didnt need dictionary.com ;)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
supposedtabeme said:

it is deformed to crappy music because generation "Y" (as in Y do I have to listen to brittney spears on every god damn station) allowed it too! they destroyed the classics, like the sex pistols and blow monkeys.

nihilsm rocks!

(I would do my cool little head banging purple hair thing that I had going on in school, but im just old now)

Status
Not open for further replies.