WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sushi

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
im bored at work and im eating shushi :p
if u dont like sushi then :mfinger:

Cash21

Clitpickle
Yes indeed. I'de eat sushi every day of my life if I could afford it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I fucking hate shushi... If you like sushi then :mfinger:

All kidding aside, I love sea food, but I can not stand sushi. I think I went to a restaurant which sucked and from there on I got like a phobia.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I have a very very minimal appetite for seafood, the main things I like is grouper, and crocodile.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i love sushi, my favourites are the chicken teriaki and the tuna

Jung

???
Premium
Sushi is awesome! :thumbsup:

I love the prawn.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate seafood. I had sushi once. I puked. Clams and I puked. Oysters and I puked.

Freshwater prawns and shrimpaare abouta as fishhy as iI get.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't go for the whole raw fish deal, but I do love seafood. Hmmm, crabs, lobsters, shrimp, fish, fryed clams, fryed oysters, clams in the shell, oysters in the shell, anything that is cooked that I can think of I will eat. Sea food is my favorite.

Jung

???
Premium
On a seafood note, Calamari is the shit!

Cash21

Clitpickle
Ohhh man. For those of you saying sushi is nasty you havn't tried the smoked eel yet. mmmmm eelll :drool: ..........

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I had some some "spicy conch" at this sushi place....holy shit it was good...That and the yellow tail.

DIZNUTS

you guys gotta try the eel salad at TOYO if u r ever in Philly....its soooo good im bout 2 walk over there and get some hehe

Cash21

Clitpickle
DIZNUTS said:
you guys gotta try the eel salad at TOYO if u r ever in Philly....its soooo good im bout 2 walk over there and get some hehe
Yea man, I just finished the smoked eel and the appetizer of salmon and tuna and some other shit. The only probllem I have with going to a sushi bar is that it's sooo easy to eat a meal for two and you don't start to feel you ate to much until it's too late. Kind of creeps up on you........

Was well worth the $20 :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
for some reason every time i've eaten sushi I've been rather trashed at the time.. know I liked it, but not sure why its always when drunk. oh well

DIZNUTS

Darklight said:
for some reason every time i've eaten sushi I've been rather trashed at the time.. know I liked it, but not sure why its always when drunk. oh well
try eating sushi when you're sober and you won't get the nature's floss

T.M.C.com m8

Fukkin Legend.com m8
Sushi is the shit. There is not much I have not liked about sushi.

I live in New Orleans and when it comes to seafood, what we have out here is the real deal. I know this is a bould statement, but if you ever been down here I would think that you would agree.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Cuddles said:
I don't go for the whole raw fish deal, but I do love seafood. Hmmm, crabs, lobsters, shrimp, fish, fryed clams, fryed oysters, clams in the shell, oysters in the shell, anything that is cooked that I can think of I will eat. Sea food is my favorite.
That's some good food.