WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

suspended from school...again for bs

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok this story is hard to belive but true.

i was planning to skip class for the first time in my life so i go tot the library and i was playing bobjack on wtf.com then all the suden my computer shuts down and there are 2 librarians the one that shut it down was at the table th eother one was fixing books right next to me then i tell her that the computer broke down then she checked in with the other librarian and she told me that i cant be on the computer this period i say ok , then i got and just sit on a computer desk not even touching a computer then she comes fast and points her finger in my face and says idiot arab (im persain not the same at all) i told you dont go on the computer and im bigger then her so i stand up kinda slow put my finger in her face and say "dont call me a idiot mother fucker" then she slaps my flinger im like "you cant put your fucking hands on a student bitch" they call security 2 big guys take me away and there were like 40 kids that saw this whole thing were in the office and i telll evreything that hapened didnt lie she starts bitching and says "oww well thats something i would tell my own kids darling dont be harmed by anything thats how i would treat my kids im a mother you know hahahahalalala" then i say your not my fucking mom you cant call me a idiot she says "please" then i say "go suck a cock" this was in front of the principle who was in the room so kinda dumb bit i wanted that bitch to know that she's not going to get away with what she called me , so suspended 4 days last night i e-mail the principle saying its my mom and i give like a page length message saying stuff like "im disgusted at the disturbing events ..i want this do be removed from my sons record...i dont want to have to involve a 3rd party or go to the district office with this thats a headache for evreyone.....he called my sister picked up he said "well his library privleges are done and he was very bad and hte librarian did apologize to him" the bitch did not even say sorry in fact when she left the room she gave me this bitchy look .... and the principle did not say i loose library privlegdes when this hapened i think hes scared that i can go to the district office for this.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ouch. Maybe you should of called her a cunt and walked out of there to avoid further punishment?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Ouch. Maybe you should of called her a cunt and walked out of there to avoid further punishment?

i no it was questionable for me to bitch at her but i dont think ive ever been that pissed in my life. if anyone gets that pissed i dont care who you are you cant control yourself.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Quick question fuck_you, are you arabian? Or what?
fuck_you said:
then i got and just sit on a computer desk not even touching a computer then she comes fast and points her finger in my face and says idiot arab

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow what fucking bitch librarian.. Go columbine on her ass.. No no just kidding.. But thats good you stood up for yourself!

magnolia

Postaholic
That's racist and she can loose her job over this. I say that u do take it to the district office and the school board and if they don't do anything about it bring it to ur state official who deals with schools. (I forget what it's called right now.) That behavior is unacceptible. I say u take her to the cleaners cuz u definately have a shot. What an idiot, first she uses a racial slur, then she touches u (granted it was with ur finger in her face, but still.). U so have a right to do something about this and I hope to god that u do cuz obviously the school is gadda stick with it's own. My god, I can't believe she said "idiot arab". That's a fuckin lawsuit right there.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you have no idea what a glorious opportunity you just completely fucked up, if you would have kept your cool and reported her to the principal, then told the principal that she caused you mental distress or what ever (with the racist comment, which is more than enough to get a librarian fired) and you were going to have contact the board of education and your attorney. They would have been kissing your ass...you might have been able to sue...but probably not, at least you would have gotten that bitch fired.

Where yah live? In NY, if a teacher so much as lay a finger on you, you can report it. If you can't then just key her car. :D

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
you have no idea what a glorious opportunity you just completely fucked up, if you would have kept your cool and reported her to the principal, then told the principal that she caused you mental distress or what ever (with the racist comment, which is more than enough to get a librarian fired) and you were going to have contact the board of education and your attorney. They would have been kissing your ass...you might have been able to sue...but probably not, at least you would have gotten that bitch fired.
I agree.
You took a bad situation and made it worse. I can see how it most certainly wasn't bs though. Simply cursing a teacher in front of the principle was likely enough to get you suspended. Blame her for being a racist pos, blame yourself for handling the situation like an immature idiot.
smoke-it said:
Quick question fuck_you, are you arabian? Or what?
How did you miss the explanation? It directly followed the sentence you quoted.
then i got and just sit on a computer desk not even touching a computer then she comes fast and points her finger in my face and says idiot arab (im persain not the same at all)
fuck_you: Please learn to punctuate. There is nothing more annoying than trying to read a post that has little or no punctuation. Punctuation marks were invinted for a reason, use them. Stop murdering the written language! It definatley doesn't make you look any more intelligent.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
How did you miss the explanation? It directly followed the sentence you quoted.
How did I miss it? I didn't. Some people just assume that he would be arabian, and I was just making sure.

Jung

???
Premium
smoke-it said:
How did I miss it? I didn't. Some people just assume that he would be arabian, and I was just making sure.
Nice try, but I hardly believe that's the truth. There would be no reason to "make sure" if you hadn't missed his explanation. He said; "im persain not the same at all". To me that doesn't imply that he's arabian, but then again our logic is obviously not the same.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Nice try, but I hardly believe that's the truth. There would be no reason to "make sure" if you hadn't missed his explanation. He said; "im persain not the same at all". To me that doesn't imply that he's arabian, but then again our logic is obviously not the same.
Junglizm, listen for a second okay?Not tryin' to argue or anything but I completely understood what he said about the 'stupid arab' part, I also assumed that he was arabian because of that line in his story, But I wasn't sure , so I asked, then I found out when he posted about being 'persain not the same at all" Line. And yes, our logic is obviously not the same at all.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I shouldn't of even said anything, shit. Next time I'll stay out of your guys convo. God damn.

well all i hafta say is you people are too sue-happy.it prolly woulda cost more for an attorney. also, he didnt see what was in the parentheses so layoff.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
WTF? She made a racist remark? If it was me I would write a letter to every public offical in your state and complain. That is some BULLSHIT!

$hwing

Banned - What an Asshat!
If I were you I wouldnt have cussed her out, NOT saying that it isnt right to stand up for yourself but I would have simply pissed her off and stood up for myself with out telling her to go fuck herself or whatever you said to her. But I am prouf of yo ufro sticking up for yourself.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You MUST bring this up to the school board. They will fire her racist ass.

Do you live in New York? If you live near Suffolk County on the Island, I'll have my friend Chris drive me there, and I will seriously punch her in the face.

I'm dead serious. I want to beat the shit out of this bitch.

Racists deserve to burn.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
I live in Minnesota but thanks for the offer man i apreciate it. Anyways what i recently did was contact the principle and told her about this and she spoke with my mom yet she continued to defend the librarian and she started saying a load of bullshit to my mom on the phone about how bad i was and how horrible i was ect. so my parents eventually bought the principles bs. So i decided to take things to my own hands the morning i came back i was pissed really pissed i walk into the office and tell the secratery that i need to speak with the principle now i go in her office and we start to talk i say "Why the hell do they call you a principle around here do you know what youve coused for me and my family!!?? I mean what do you do you come to work and do shit and not care about the results? I contacted the minnesota department of education (not really)and they will arive here shorty today for a full investagation i also spoke to my lawyer (not really)were ready to pursue action" the principle was kinda shocked and suprised then in like a soft tone she said "im sorry for the missunderstansing honey can we please talk about this? now as i understand you were very disrespectfull and rude to the librarian but since you took the time to come here and talk i will get rid of this weeks iss for you(i also had 1 week iss) " then she gives me this smile at the time i did not really know what to ask for i knew i could have gotten something since she was in a situation where she would do anything to keep me happy but i was pretty worn out and happy that i got myself out of 1 week iss for really not doing a lot but bs the principle for 3 minnutes so at the time i left sorta happy while i was thinking about what i should do next. now i need your help to see what i should do next idk if shes found out by now that i did not contact the minnesota board of education she may since noone showed up i may be able to do more seriuss stuff but idk if i want to take this to court its a head ache and idk if i have enough evidense true there were a lot of people there but noone heard what she said they just all saw me step up to her and put my finger in her face so i looked like the bad one. and advice guys?