WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
i got fuckin suspended for 3 days bc a teacher fuckin threatened me to drasg me down the hall. how dose that work??

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
somehow i dont think thats the whole story....but dont get me wrong...I dont want to hear it or anything....i just think you're being selective.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
supposable i was swearing up a storm to but i dont remember that

Zoso

Zappafied
Shaggy2Dope94 said:

freakin terets... itll get u every time.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
fucking shit twat ass piss'n crap

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
i got fuckin suspended for 3 days bc a teacher fuckin threatened me to drasg me down the hall. how dose that work??
Because you listen to Insane Clown Posse.

Zoso said:
*tourette's

Man, that was awful.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
Yeah... I´m sure that your teacher comes up to you out of the blue and says "I´m dragging your ass down the hall by your hair" and then your principal pops his head around the corner all cartoon style and says "Bitch! You´re suspended for three days!" Don´t be such a douche.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Sad fuck, stop showing of yourself on wtf.com :thumbsdn:

"umg im so sad im gone post in b&t plz , liek i got suspended or plz feel for meh, thx m8 :( "

:mfinger: fuck that shit, you castrated little ass fuck

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MrNewbie said:
Sad fuck, stop showing of yourself on wtf.com :thumbsdn:

"umg im so sad im gone post in b&t plz , liek i got suspended or plz feel for meh, thx m8 :( "

:mfinger: fuck that shit, you castrated little ass fuck
Is English your second language? Or are you just a Down´s Child?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Skitch0o0 said:
Rofl look at the cunt, im from Sweden so yes its pretty obvious that English is my second langauge, if you have nothing better to ask why don't you just fuck that horse in the backyard :thumbsup:

Can't even believe that cunts like him excists..

Skitch's life in a page, WTF.COM :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MrNewbie said:
Rofl look at the cunt, im from Sweden so yes its pretty obvious that English is my second langauge, if you have nothing better to ask why don't you just fuck that horse in the backyard :thumbsup:

Can't even believe that cunts like him excists..

Skitch's life in a page, WTF.COM :mfinger:
Then the question I have for you is, "If you know that you can´t speak the language for shit, why are you trying to attempt using it to 'own' me verbally?" You´ve got nothing. Shit, spanish was my first language and I can at least not sound like a lobotomy patient, moron.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Skitch0o0 said:
Then the question I have for you is, "If you know that you can´t speak the language for shit, why are you trying to attempt using it to 'own' me verbally?" You´ve got nothing. Shit, spanish was my first language and I can at least not sound like a lobotomy patient, moron.
Ownage is action. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
bnccoder said:
Ownage is action. :thumbsup:
Not really, he made a error which made the post to a failure :thumbsdn:, I mean seriously look at the post where he is trying to achieve something which he couldn't.

You owned yourself dipshit :mfinger:.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
:rotflmao: Even MrNewbie destroys Skitch00oo0o0o00o0o0o. Stop with the accent instead of the appostrophe. You can't flame so geht out of B&T. go to Chit Chat and stop this self destructive path you are on. It would be for the best. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Skitch0o0 said:
ill put five on the downs child thingy

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
Ahh yes, Tourette syndrome.

jamesp

In Memory...
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah... I´m sure that your teacher comes up to you out of the blue and says "I´m dragging your ass down the hall by your hair" and then your principal pops his head around the corner all cartoon style and says "Bitch! You´re suspended for three days!" Don´t be such a douche.
you'd be the expert on that one......el doucha rocha.

Status
Not open for further replies.