WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sweatyness...

507
10
82
#1
I went to this school dance the other day with my friends... It was an okay dance, and when I saw my crush looking lost during a slow song, i asked him to dance. He said yes, and the dance was fine... for the first miniute. Then we started getting sll sweaty which was quite nasty, and he kept huffing and puffing into my hair (seeing as the top of my head only reaches his chin). He also stepped on my feet. Althought all these bad things, I can say that he did smell quite good :)

I actually still like him - besides all this, and I was wondering a guys opinion on something... Do you like it when girls ask you to dance? Ask you out? Is that desperate?

Thanx in advance, ~Jessica~
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#2
I never ask a guy out. Make him ask you. If you ask them out, then they will get big fat ego heads.

But, about the sweatyness thing, I love it when my man is all sweaty and breathing hard.......
 
3,559
4
0
#3
It doesn't matter who asks who out as long as I geht some ass at the end of the night. :thumbsup:
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#4
It's cool to ask a guy out.

He probably got all sweaty because he got turnned on. He was probably nervous and excited and was worried that he'd do something stupid.

You wanna go out with him, ask him. It's not desperate it's not desperate until you start whinning about it or asking every guy in the school to go out with you. Asking one guy you like to go out is just being "forward". It makes it easier on the guys.
 

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
277
0
0
#5
Jessica43999 said:
I actually still like him - besides all this, and I was wondering a guys opinion on something... Do you like it when girls ask you to dance? Ask you out? Is that desperate?

Thanx in advance, ~Jessica~
Nah, he probably digs anal.
 
507
10
82
#6
Lol, hes only 16, so im sure he hasent had the guts to even experiment with anal yet. He has a gf too... does anyone else think that dancing with another girl - while you have a gf - and your gf doesnt know is cheating? because my friends keep telling me that, but i dont think it is...
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#7
I like girls who are forward. (I was going to say, "I like it when a girl has balls", but that sounded horribly wrong.) Just dancing isn't cheating.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#8
I think its tight when a girl asked you, cuz that means she shows interest in you.
At my prom, a girl asked me to dance, so I went to go dance.
:thumbsup:
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#9
Jessica43999 said:
I went to this school dance the other day with my friends... It was an okay dance, and when I saw my crush looking lost during a slow song, i asked him to dance. He said yes, and the dance was fine... for the first miniute. Then we started getting sll sweaty which was quite nasty, and he kept huffing and puffing into my hair (seeing as the top of my head only reaches his chin). He also stepped on my feet. Althought all these bad things, I can say that he did smell quite good :)

I actually still like him - besides all this, and I was wondering a guys opinion on something... Do you like it when girls ask you to dance? Ask you out? Is that desperate?

Thanx in advance, ~Jessica~
You still like him despite all this! Should he bow and kiss your fucking feet! When your a big girl and you go to a big peoples club you may be surprised to see that these activities tend to make him and her sweat especially when the boy is nervous as hell as he obviously was!


What did you expect from a boy?
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#10
TwisT said:
You still like him despite all this! Should he bow and kiss your fucking feet! When your a big girl and you go to a big peoples club you may be surprised to see that these activities tend to make him and her sweat especially when the boy is nervous as hell as he obviously was!


What did you expect from a boy?
Translation: It's normal. What did you expect from a boy?
 
35
0
0
#11
seriously i dont think it is cheating unless u guys kissed and fucked if you didnt its not cheating and you asking him is toatlly fine cause sometimes a guy doesnt have a whole lot of confidence so you asking him is fine.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#12
ThingX said:
seriously i dont think it is cheating unless u guys kissed and fucked if you didnt its not cheating and you asking him is toatlly fine cause sometimes a guy doesnt have a whole lot of confidence so you asking him is fine.
Seriously dude. It's called punctuation. Have some consideration for those of us that are going to try and read your posts.
 
507
10
82
#13
Kool, im soo totally glad that everyone (well, almost everyone) thinks...

1) that wasnt cheating
2) being forward is good
3) that weatiness thing was normal

plus, more good news on the guy front... he has no gf now (hopefully due to no fault of mine!)

~Jessica~
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#14
Jessica43999 said:
1) that wasnt cheating
2) being forward is good
3) that weatiness thing was normal
I agree 100%.

~Jessica~
 
507
10
82
#16
good ideas everyone! He just broke up with his gf on friday (and judjing by how fast ive seen him move) and im asking him out tomorrow tuesday. Ill post back about how the whole situation went! :happysad:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,160
487
#17
dustinzgirl said:
But, about the sweatyness thing, I love it when my man is all sweaty and breathing hard.......
Like the dentist?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#18
Jessica43999 said:
I went to this school dance the other day with my friends... It was an okay dance, and when I saw my crush looking lost during a slow song, i asked him to dance. He said yes, and the dance was fine... for the first miniute. Then we started getting sll sweaty which was quite nasty, and he kept huffing and puffing into my hair (seeing as the top of my head only reaches his chin). He also stepped on my feet. Althought all these bad things, I can say that he did smell quite good :)

I actually still like him - besides all this, and I was wondering a guys opinion on something... Do you like it when girls ask you to dance? Ask you out? Is that desperate?

Thanx in advance, ~Jessica~
i dont know what to say, god
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
#19
LEt us know if he is brave enough to experiment with anal also ... thats really going to be the highlite of the evening. :thumbsup:
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
4,055
287
#20
Jessica43999 said:
Kool, im soo totally glad that everyone (well, almost everyone) thinks...

1) that wasnt cheating
2) being forward is good
3) that weatiness thing was normal

plus, more good news on the guy front... he has no gf now (hopefully due to no fault of mine!)

~Jessica~


:thumbsup:
Well propably, but you shouldnt feel bad. Becouse if he has a crush on you it would be worse if he was cheating on his gf rather than breaking up then he jsut would be a fuck