WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sweet computer

Descent

Hella Constipated
I've seen that in PC magazine. Very cool, it can play Quake II, and maybe even Quake 3. I doubt it can play Unreal Tournament though.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Way to small. hurt my eyes

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
[sky] said:
Way to small. hurt my eyes
Yes, your right. I would not want something that small, because its harder to type with and look at the internet without straining you eyes. Its just stupid to have something that small for such a big price anyway. If you want a computer to travel with just use a labtop, so much easier and not as exspensive as that little piece of crap thing.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Small? You're just wusses. GBA SP is smaller, and that thing is ownage.

Besides, it's not THAT expensive. Sure, for the power it outputs it may be, but that thing is the size of a fucking PDA, take anywhere in a pocket. And small comes at a price. Laptops usually have carrying cases, and aren't so easy to carry around.

I, for one, give this baby a thumbs up! :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Yes, your right. I would not want something that small, because its harder to type with and look at the internet without straining you eyes. Its just stupid to have something that small for such a big price anyway. If you want a computer to travel with just use a labtop, so much easier and not as exspensive as that little piece of crap thing.
It isn't supposed to be a desktop or notebook replacement; this is a mobile PC. I'm sure the target consumer isn't a college kid or casual user, this seems to be geared towards the professional. With that in mind, it's a lot more functional and practical than a PDA or even a Windows CE Pocket PC/Tablet. Have you ever been on a busisness trip? Have you ever had to carry a notebook PC along with all your other luggage? It's more than a bit annoying, I'd much rather carry something like this. It has it's purpose, but you probably wouldn't need it. This obviously isn't for everyone, but that's ok, I'm sure it'll do well with it's target audience. It's still a very cool gadget and it goes to show our recent advances in technology. Some people will always find something wrong with new things though.
msalyss85 said:
Expensive though :(
Again, that's a relative assertion. It may be expensive to you, but you're not likely the target consumer.