WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Swing Shift

Leta

Hoodrat
Anyone work nights? We're here until 12:00 midnight.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
WOOT! I work from 4p.m. to 4:30 a.m. one week it's Mon, tues, Fri, Sat, Sun, then the next week is only wed and Thurs. It kicks ass!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I do "actual" work on my shift from 2-10pm ... but I am also on call the other 16 hours of the day also.

Leta

Hoodrat
brainwashmonkey said:
WOOT! I work from 4p.m. to 4:30 a.m. one week it's Mon, tues, Fri, Sat, Sun, then the next week is only wed and Thurs. It kicks ass!
That sounds painful Mr. Monkey. I'd always be wondering if I was supposed to be at work. :confused:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
You're right, sounds painful, but in all actuallity it isn't. My job is tooo easy. I don't do a damn thing. I just make sure this place don't blow up or burn down and make sure I won't kill the kiddies with the wa wa I'm makein safe to drink.

4pm-12am thats what i work and i'm on call the other 16hrs. Plus i have to work with shit, literally so you don't have it that bad