WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

System is shutting down in 20 minutes (1am eastern)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That's right folks, have some software updates to do. ;)

If you don't like it, erhmm... Go PM gehtfuct.

Jason

Founder
*grouphug*

Jason

Founder
Okay, we're back up.. We re-coded all the site from scratch, but there are several features missing still though I got most of the MAJOR areas back online.. I was about to add a few brand NEW areas to the site but unfortunately I'm now in the middle of a tornado watch and the storm outside is knocking out my modem and PC so I have to RUN.

So I flipped the switch to the site back on for now, and will add those new features later today as well as work out some neatening in the forums layout.. I shall return later if the lightening and wind permits!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
good ol' Jason....risking serious bodily harm to provide us with good, clean internet fun.

Jason

Founder
...for him to poop on...

:)

I'll be getting to a few more upgrades shortly.. Shouldn't need to shutdown...

Jason said:
...for him to poop on...

:)

I'll be getting to a few more upgrades shortly.. Shouldn't need to shutdown...
Yeah, it better stay that way.

Jason

Founder
:owned2: