WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

T.h.i.s.i.s.g.a.y. Presents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#1
wtf is up with the I.H.A.V.E.N.O.O.R.I.G.N.A.L.I.T.Y. to make a normal title......stop copying of S.C.U.M. :mfinger:
 
2,489
332
327
#2
dude i was about to do that exact same t.h.i.s.i.s.gay. thing. idea stealer....
 
3,050
0
0
#4
yes i have to agree, this thread is gay. its bad enough we have to see a pg full of scum presents titles, but now we have to see copy cats too? :mfinger:
 
10,772
55
253
#5
Nymphchick said:
yes i have to agree, this thread is gay. its bad enough we have to see a pg full of scum presents titles, but now we have to see copy cats too? :mfinger:

Nymph wants to do all of S.C.U.M. :p
 
10,772
55
253
#7
Pat_Sajak said:
:thumbsup: She just got through half of us. I got her first since I'm the master. :thumbsup:
It doesn't count if you whack off to the picture of her in Brainwashmonkey's thread.

You'll be getting sloppy seconds.
 
3,050
0
0
#8
ooooooooohhhh thats right havok, you so caught me. :( i wanna fuck all of scum and i'm starting with GGW since she has more balls then the rest of you :mfinger: .
 
10,772
55
253
#9
Nymphchick said:
ooooooooohhhh thats right havok, you so caught me. :( i wanna fuck all of scum and i'm starting with GGW since she has more balls then the rest of you :mfinger: .

Pwned!

Nice.


But seriously, can you show us your boobies?


</lame posterism>
 
3,050
0
0
#10
no i can't show you my boobies. go ask pat, maybe you can see his :0
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,940
3,373
487
#11
Nymphchick said:
ooooooooohhhh thats right havok, you so caught me. :( i wanna fuck all of scum and i'm starting with GGW since she has more balls then the rest of you :mfinger: .
*camcorder in hand Max opens the bedroom door to find the bed empty. Goes and checks the kitchen table. Ahh there they are. "Aaaaannnnnd Action!"
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#13
Nymphchick said:
ooooooooohhhh thats right havok, you so caught me. :( i wanna fuck all of scum and i'm starting with GGW since she has more balls then the rest of you :mfinger: .
yuck, yuck, yuck
Ahaha, pwned HC!

*when will you be by nymph? the door will be unlocked, just come in and make yourself comfortable ;)
 
3,050
0
0
#14
gurlgonewild said:
yuck, yuck, yuck
Ahaha, pwned HC!

*when will you be by nymph? the door will be unlocked, just come in and make yourself comfortable ;)
oooooohhhhhhh i don't know what the time difference is, but how does 10 sound to you? make sure to lock behind me, cause max wants to film us ;)
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,319
747
387
#16
Nymphchick said:
oooooohhhhhhh i don't know what the time difference is, but how does 10 sound to you? make sure to lock behind me, cause max wants to film us ;)
Bull-shit...If you don't have any nuts under dat skirt,geht yer ass over here.

gehtfuct waits for no one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.