T.h.i.s.i.s.g.a.y. Presents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wtf is up with the I.H.A.V.E.N.O.O.R.I.G.N.A.L.I.T.Y. to make a normal title......stop copying of S.C.U.M. :mfinger:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
yes i have to agree, this thread is gay. its bad enough we have to see a pg full of scum presents titles, but now we have to see copy cats too? :mfinger:

Havok

Mr. Ee
Nymphchick said:
yes i have to agree, this thread is gay. its bad enough we have to see a pg full of scum presents titles, but now we have to see copy cats too? :mfinger:

Nymph wants to do all of S.C.U.M. :p

Havok

Mr. Ee
Pat_Sajak said:
:thumbsup: She just got through half of us. I got her first since I'm the master. :thumbsup:

It doesn't count if you whack off to the picture of her in Brainwashmonkey's thread.

You'll be getting sloppy seconds.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ooooooooohhhh thats right havok, you so caught me. :( i wanna fuck all of scum and i'm starting with GGW since she has more balls then the rest of you :mfinger: .

Havok

Mr. Ee
Nymphchick said:
ooooooooohhhh thats right havok, you so caught me. :( i wanna fuck all of scum and i'm starting with GGW since she has more balls then the rest of you :mfinger: .

Pwned!

Nice.

But seriously, can you show us your boobies?

</lame posterism>

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Nymphchick said:
*camcorder in hand Max opens the bedroom door to find the bed empty. Goes and checks the kitchen table. Ahh there they are. "Aaaaannnnnd Action!"

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Nymphchick said:

yuck, yuck, yuck
Ahaha, pwned HC!

*when will you be by nymph? the door will be unlocked, just come in and make yourself comfortable ;)

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
gurlgonewild said:
yuck, yuck, yuck
Ahaha, pwned HC!

*when will you be by nymph? the door will be unlocked, just come in and make yourself comfortable ;)

oooooohhhhhhh i don't know what the time difference is, but how does 10 sound to you? make sure to lock behind me, cause max wants to film us ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nymphchick said:
oooooohhhhhhh i don't know what the time difference is, but how does 10 sound to you? make sure to lock behind me, cause max wants to film us ;)
Bull-shit...If you don't have any nuts under dat skirt,geht yer ass over here.

gehtfuct waits for no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.