WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

T-mobile Customer Care Sux Dikk

MUHFUKKA551

DA KING DING-A-LING
YO, I DONT KNOW HOW J.D. POWER & ASSOCIATES GAVE THEM THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD, DATS JUS SUM BULLSHIT. I CALLED THEM LAST WEEK AND NOT 1 FUKKER IN THEIR WHOLE DEPARTMENT KNEW WAT WAS WRONG, I MEAN HOW STUPID IS THAT? I GOT TRANSFERRED MORE TIMES THEN A SPECIAL ED KID. DAT SHIT WAS RIDICULOUS, I ACTIVATED AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM 2 WEEKS AGO, AND MY PHONE STILL DOESNT WORK, I BEEN THROUGH EVERY DEPARTMENT IN TMOBILE, EVEN THE FUKKIN FLOOR SUPERVISOR COULDN'T HELP ME. COMPLETE RETARDS, EVERY SINGLE PERSON I TALKED TO WAS MORE STUPID THEN THE LAST. SO I JUS CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT AND TOLD THEM TO GO FUKK THEMSELVES.

:mfinger: FUKK T-MOBILE :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm... Very interesting post. Upper case and red letters. I hope this thread gets moved to B&T!

</rant>

Tenderony
Nice big red type you have there. Even shitter than T-mobile's customer care service most likely.

:mfinger:

MUHFUKKA551

DA KING DING-A-LING
Looks Like You Guys Sukk Dikk Too

WTF?, WATS WRONG WITH U? IM TALKIN ABOUT T-MOBILE AND THESE FAGS WANNA RIP ME CUZ I GOT A RED FONT? UM....OK, FUKK BOTH U FAGS, I HOPE U DIE, AND UM, SUKK MY DIKK. :mfinger:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
That's right, sucking my dick is like a right of passage here, and it's your turn, pookie.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MUHFUKKA551 said:
WTF?, WATS WRONG WITH U? IM TALKIN ABOUT T-MOBILE AND THESE FAGS WANNA RIP ME CUZ I GOT A RED FONT? UM....OK, FUKK BOTH U FAGS, I HOPE U DIE, AND UM, SUKK MY DIKK. :mfinger:
Dude, a few tips:

1.- Loose the CAPS!
2.- Don't flame out of B&T.
3.- Learn how to write a complete sentence.
4.- Spell check would work.
5.- Have fun in the cockfarm. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
So, I was just checking MUHFUKKA's profile, and noticed this funny bit of info...

MUHFUKKA's profile said:
Worst Pet Peeve:
STUPID PEOPLE

MUHFUKKA551

DA KING DING-A-LING
Im Sorry

OH MAN, IM SORRY, I THOUGHT MY 3RD GRADE TEACHER WAS GONNA BE THE LAST PERSON TO WORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMER, I GUESS I WAS WRONG, SUKK MY DIKK, YES I MISSPELLED IT AGAIN, SUKKK MY DIKK, OH MAN, IM SORRY, ARE U GETTIN MAD? HERE HOW ABOUT THIS, RED CAPS, WATS THE BIG FUKKIN DEAL? WE'RE ON A FORUM NOT TAKIN THE S.A.T.'S SO CALM DOWN U COCK BUFFER. :mfinger:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Funny you should mention cock buffing, we've got an entire farm for you to run. Those cocks don't buff themselves, after all!

MUHFUKKA551

DA KING DING-A-LING
U Guys Must Be Rough Riders

:mfinger: ITS FUNNY HOW I JUS CAME INTO THIS FORUM AND THE 3 MUSKY-TEERS JUMPED ME, YA SHOULD GET A LIFE AND GET OFF THE LIVE CHAT WITH EACHOTHER. I DIDNT KNOW U HAD A COCKFARM, I WONDER WHOS THE FAG HERE? THE GUY WRITING THIS POST OR A GUY WHO OWNS AND OPERATES A COCK FARM... THANK YOU

MUHFUKKA551

DA KING DING-A-LING
Which Way Would That Be?

YOUR WAY? BY THE WAY WHERE DO U LIVE? ALABAMA? IM FROM JERZ, DATS HOW PEOPLE TALK WHERE IM FROM SO GO FUKK YASELF CUSTY.

MUHFUKKA551

DA KING DING-A-LING
Calm Down Dikkface

I BEEN CLICKED ON IT, SO CALM DOWN, YOUR SO WORRIED ABOUT HOW STUPID OTHER PEOPLE ARE, U DONT REALIZE HOW FUKKIN GAY U SOUND. :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
MUHFUKKA551 said:
YO, I DONT KNOW HOW J.D. POWER & ASSOCIATES GAVE THEM THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD, DATS JUS SUM BULLSHIT. I CALLED THEM LAST WEEK AND NOT 1 FUKKER IN THEIR WHOLE DEPARTMENT KNEW WAT WAS WRONG, I MEAN HOW STUPID IS THAT? I GOT TRANSFERRED MORE TIMES THEN A SPECIAL ED KID. DAT SHIT WAS RIDICULOUS, I ACTIVATED AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM 2 WEEKS AGO, AND MY PHONE STILL DOESNT WORK, I BEEN THROUGH EVERY DEPARTMENT IN TMOBILE, EVEN THE FUKKIN FLOOR SUPERVISOR COULDN'T HELP ME. COMPLETE RETARDS, EVERY SINGLE PERSON I TALKED TO WAS MORE STUPID THEN THE LAST. SO I JUS CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT AND TOLD THEM TO GO FUKK THEMSELVES.

Deir range sucks - think harda next time befo' pickin' a provida, *****.

Jung

???
Premium
MUHFUKKA551 said:
Banned for flaming outside of B&T, and generally being a douche. Take a few days to cool off, read the rules, learn to spell, and fix your caps lock button.

Damn, I went more than a month without having to ban a single person, now the idiots are coming out of the woodwork. :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MUHFUKKA551 said:
No No!!!! FUCK YOU!

I've been a loyal customer for two years and never a problem!! They have the most pleasant customer care techs on this planet!

My girlie has gone through three phones (defective) and everytime I've called for a new one, "no problem sir we're sending you a new one free of charge"!

T-mobile Rawxors, or whatever it 133t is?