WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

T.O.'s gone!!!

JustBlaze

Fresh Meat
Even though he's out for the season there's no way were as screwed as everybody thinks. Ahhhhh shit! Pinkston's our go-to-guy again? Yeah. We're screwed, oh well theres always next year. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
JustBlaze said:
Even though he's out for the season there's no way were as screwed as everybody thinks. Ahhhhh shit! Pinkston's our go-to-guy again? Yeah. We're screwed, oh well theres always next year. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!
Well when T.O.'s caught all the touchdowns but one!!! Yeah, Your fuct!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i dont know, the NFC sucks so bad, the eagles will still probably make it to the superbowl. They still have a stifling defense, and i think pinkston's confidence will return. They've got a good coach, a good QB, and a good defense.

no, pinkston will probably still fuck them, but somehow, someway, probably since the rest of the NFC sucks ass, the Eagles may just find a way to get in the superbowl this year.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah I've changed my mind about Pinkston. But really, who is gonna topple them? The Packers? HAHAHAHA. No defense. The Rams? The Vikings? The only team out of the NFC with a chance to beat the Eagles are the Falcons, and they haven't even been that impressive. Good luck when the NFC's gotta play in the superbowl.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
the eagles are not fuct , they went to the finals last year with out t.o and still where close to going to the super bowl , the eagles wide recievers will have the will to go out and make plays since they did not ge thtere chances this year with t.o out there there defense is what made them 13-3 not t.o.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Also, dont forget that without TO they are 0-2. Sure they rested their starters for the last game, but they are still 0-2 without TO. But I do agree with you about their defense. It's stifiling.

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
Shit! The Eagles would have made it the past 2 seasons If McNabb hadn't got hurt! T.O. no T.O. atleast we didn't lose to Miami! <--to the many fans of the Pats!

ouch... yeah, Chris Redmon from the Ravens of like 2 years ago is going to the Pats, if Brady has many more games like that, Redmon might see some P.T.