WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tabbed browsing for Internet Explorer

Jung

???
Premium
If you're one of the 5 people on the internet that's still using IE, you might want to check this out. Tab browsing is definitely convenient, and not IE (kind of) supports it now.

http://toolbar.msn.com/
Now with Tabbed Browsing

* NEW! Browse smarter with tabs - Switch between Web sites within the same Internet Explorer window
* NEW! Find anything - Search the Web any time, anywhere, and easily locate documents, e-mail messages, and more on your PC
* Shop faster - Fill out online forms with one click
* Access MSN services - Get one-click access to Hotmail, MSN Messenger, and MSN Spaces

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Thanks Jung, i still use ie.... So i downloaded it....

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Thanks Jung, i still use ie.... So i downloaded it....
Use FireFox. That way you don't have to download a plugin for tabbed browsing, plus it's safer. :thumbsup:

By the way, does anyone know when IE 7.0 is planning on being rolled out?

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
By the way, does anyone know when IE 7.0 is planning on being rolled out?
People on the dev team won't say, supposedly "very soon" though. But in Microsoft terms that could be any time from now until 2010.

junglizm said:
If you're one of the 5 people on the internet that's still using IE, you might want to check this out. Tab browsing is definitely convenient, and not IE (kind of) supports it now.

http://toolbar.msn.com/
Actually, that's pretty fucking cool.

And yes, I'm one of the five using IE.

Asshole. Lol.

Only because this isn't my puter though. :happysad: