WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tackling Fuel!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Werd, so I got all these ushop point kickin it in my wallet ... I am REAL fucking bored right now, and hating life because, well ... I don't have one. So I am thinking on going on a status changing spree just to liven things up a bit!

Will you be a victim? Probably. You don't think this could come back to bite me in the ass in any kind of way do you? :rolleyes:

FUCK ... I meant to post this in B&T ... Move me! :mfinger:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I dont think it would. But you may never know...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Is'nt kind of lame to be able to change other members user titles if they can change it right back in the UserCP? Shit, they don't even have to pay for it. :thumbsdn:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Its kinda lame dont you think.. You should be able to change their titles for free..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They have to pay for it.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
All you have to do is change your title back by paying fo it yourself...

Jung

???
Premium
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
All you have to do is change your title back by paying fo it yourself...
You don't even have to do that; you can change it in your profile.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I didn't know that.

Interesting.

It should be so that when you want to change it back, it costs twice as much as when somebody else changes it.

:rotflmao:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Unforgiven said:
It should be so that when you want to change it back, it costs twice as much as when somebody else changes it.

:rotflmao:
agree, it would make it a lot more fun...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:
You don't even have to do that; you can change it in your profile.

Yea, thats what I am talking about. The option should be removed from teh UserCp ... otherwise it kinds defeats the purpose. At least untill teh member finds out.

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
Yea, thats what I am talking about. The option should be removed from teh UserCp ... otherwise it kinds defeats the purpose. At least untill teh member finds out.
We've already mentioned this to Jason.

Hmmm, maybe I should change mine back now... seeing as how I dont have to pay for it! Thankx for the heads up guys... uhrm, maybe you should edit the post telling ppls how to change it back for free - it would be allot more fun eh?