WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

taco GOTOHELL

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Ok so my wife works at Taco Bell to make a bit of extra cash for us... but thats not the problem...

Taco Bell runs commercials regularly such as the Fresh made border bowl commercials and now the crunch wrap supreme... Apparently people find it amusing to themselves to walk into a taco bell and imitate these commercials... Such as people used to come into her store and do the border bowl commercial where the guy starts to order a border bowl and stops to make the guy in the back run and stop and confused like... now they are imitating the crunch wrap ordering it "good to go..."

Why can't these people be struck down and sent to hell where demons will anally violate them with small dogs daily?

Jung

???
Premium
Taco Bell? More like Taco Hell! AM I RITE?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i thought you were one of the better ones..

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Yea, I figured something like that would happen. Jerks, the lot of 'em.

junglizm said:
Taco Bell? More like Taco Hell! AM I RITE?
"Chlorphyl? More like BOREorophyl!! AM I RITE?"

Toxic Smell, that's what I call it. Yet I still eat there occassionally. Hmmmmmm

Anyways, yeah those commercials are annoying. My foot is "good to go" right up the ass of the marketing brainstorm behind that idea. Good to go. Pfft. This just might be more annoying than the chihuahua......

Descent

Hella Constipated
LiberatioN said:
Yea, I figured something like that would happen. Jerks, the lot of 'em.

"Chlorphyl? More like BOREorophyl!! AM I RITE?"
Lol, repped for the Billy Madison reference.