WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tada...the pics you've all been waitin for...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I started a new thread since my other one got de-railed (ahem not naming any names :p). But, here's the pics I took today of my new nose piercing. It is teh hottness.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'm glad you enjoy it. I thought you looked fine without it. Not better, just different.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The title is deceptive. I see no boobs. Nice piercing though. :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
Pierced boobie photos would be worth waiting for.

:p

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
:thumbsup: nice piercing. I see ya got one on the brow. I want one on the brow, but unfortunately because of where I work, I'm not allowed to have it. Bastardfukcers :mad: . Sux balls. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with some nipple piercings if I can't get my eyebrow done.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
MaxPower said:
The title is deceptive. I see no boobs. Nice piercing though. :thumbsup:

lol. Sorry Max. Only pics like that go to Unfa :D

sinamon said:
lol. Sorry Max. Only pics like that go to Unfa :D
And trust me, I have a lot of them. :p

You already know my opinion on the pics hun. :D

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
:O you're spillin our secrets :p

Janglenut

Particinator
Looked better without both piercings IMO.

Jung

???
Premium
sinamon said:
:O you're spillin our secrets :p
Are you guys e-dating? :lol:

I'll agree with Janglenut, but what do I know. Anyway, hope you enjoy your new piercing. :)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
/me misses my lipring

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Not just e-dating Jung. He's coming here next week...all the way from Canada to Georgia!! omg <gets nervous and hides> hehe. But FINALLY, after 8 moths :D

Slacker

Postaholic
Nice peircing. Whatever floats your boat. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
sinamon said:
Not just e-dating Jung. He's coming here next week...all the way from Canada to Georgia!! omg <gets nervous and hides> hehe. But FINALLY, after 8 moths :D
lol...........

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
sinamon said:

:thumbsup: to Georgia.

damn unforgiven! your like a 2 hour drive from me! how much did that cost ya? 800?

Actually, about 500 nymph. :p

And jung, you can laugh all you like. And it's not "e" anything. It's some serious shit. :)

Janglenut

Particinator
Unforgiven said:
Actually, about 500 nymph. :p

And jung, you can laugh all you like. And it's not "e" anything. It's some serious shit. :)

You met her online,....

Jung

???
Premium
Unforgiven said:
You met her online... obviously there is some "e" dating going on. No offense man, I'm just laughing because of the absurdity of it all. The distance seems like a winner though.