Take For Granted

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
You want to know something that people take for granted...

Wiping their own ass after taking a shit,

when you have a thrown out back or spinal stenosis (nerve damage in the spine) it is difficult to maneuver that toilet paper to your butt without extreme pain,

So now I understand the practice of a Bidet Toilet..you hit that ass with a stream of water..let it air off a minute and yer good to go...I can guess you also save on a load of Charmin too I bet.

Last edited:
  • 1Helpful
  • 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower and Brillo

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
You want to know something that people take for granted...

Wiping their own ass after taking a shit,

when you have a thrown out back or spinal stenosis (nerve damage in the spine) it is difficult to maneuver that toilet paper to your butt without extreme pain,

So now I understand the practice of a Bidet Toilet..you hit that ass with a stream of water..let it air off a minute and yer good to go...I can guess you also save on a load of Charmin too I bet.
I remember when people were scared when there were toilet paper shortages. I didn't understand why. How hard is it to just wash your ass in the shower? Toilet paper is way more convenient though.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I just had a knee replacement so I'm hobbling around like a scurvy addled peg-legged pirate drunk on rum. I have physical therapy three times a week to rebuild my dexterity and strength. Before you go in these places you tend to be self absorbed with 'woe is me'. On my third or fourth session in comes a man approximately my age and he's wrecked. He's using a walker and basically dragging one leg behind him. Its very clear his back is fucked beyond measure. He moves at a snails pace and grunts and moans at every step. The slide him into a cubicle and close the curtain behind and in walks his therapist. The sounds emanating from beyond the curtain were not human-like. Oh but for the grace of God go I. My knee suddenly became easily bearable.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Them knee replacements therapy sessions are not fun, friend of mine had a fractured patella that he had fixed..the griping I would listen to all the way back from his therapy made me want to kick his ass out of the car while speeding.

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
On my third or fourth session in comes a man approximately my age and he's wrecked. He's using a walker and basically dragging one leg behind him. Its very clear his back is fucked beyond measure. He moves at a snails pace and grunts and moans at every step. The slide him into a cubicle and close the curtain behind and in walks his therapist. The sounds emanating from beyond the curtain were not human-like.
It sounds like he needed major surgery before getting therapy. How can anybody build up strength in his body if it's already completely broken?