WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Take my rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
took my points again that figures,you can't stop me heheheheehhe

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MUFFDIVER said:
took my points again that figures,you can't stop me heheheheehhe

*sigh* do you honestly think that rep points are anything but a rating on how well you post? You're in the red, because you suck at the interwebs.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
interwebs did you hear that on here,I bet you did.Go back to ESL you fucking moron.I can see me and you gonna have some fun so what else ya got other than my grammer and where i'm from....

Jung

???
Premium
Shitty pointless thread, horrible spelling, dumb poster. This thread is really going places. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MUFFDIVER said:
interwebs did you hear that on here,I bet you did.Go back to ESL you fucking moron.I can see me and you gonna have some fun so what else ya got other than my grammer and where i'm from....
You obviously don't post here much, do you?

You tried to flame me on a fucking ISSUES thread. What the hell kind of fucking idiot tries to flame someone on an issues thread? Especially on one as serious as that... My god you really are an imbicile.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
Indeed my friend,Indeed.Jungilizm I hope you get looted you fucker i'll see you on the 6 oclock news stealin ladies undergarments.Hope you can swim fucker..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
MUFFDIVER said:
Indeed my friend,Indeed.Jungilizm I hope you get looted you fucker i'll see you on the 6 oclock news stealin ladies undergarments.Hope you can swim fucker..
MUFF, I hope you die :) You are clearly uneducated and in need of something to do. Go outside and get shot.

Bringing that shit up here is less than inhumane. You are clearly in need of psychiatric help

Jung

???
Premium
MUFFDIVER said:
You know, I was just flaming you out of boredom... for fun. But you crossed the line and right now I have no tolerance for your kind of stupidity. :fuckoff:

shep

Local alcoholic
chill the fuck out muffdiver

Sektor

Particinator
MUFFDIVER said:
If I were him, I'd have shot your ass right then.

no look here you canuck I cant beleive you would just give away hard earned points that have no relative meaning in real life. WOW I cant beleive you

Status
Not open for further replies.