Take your own advice and "ESS TEE EFF YUU"

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Hooooly shit. Ok... I'm a n00b to this site, but whatever. Ranting. Sweet.

So, there's this girl I had been friends with for almost 3 years, and recently, she and I got into a huge fight, which ended with our friendship ending. The amusing thing about it all is that it happened over the internet. Not only did she misunderstand everything I said to try and clear things up, but she turned it around and called me "immature" and all of that nonsense teenage bullshit people like to pull when they're trapped in a corner and want to feel good about themselves. Ever since then, she has been trying to play me: invading my personal space during psychology class by putting her foot on my desk, clicking her pen constantly during tests, and of course, continuing in her drama-obsessed teenage thinking about how I "give her dirty looks" and all that jazz.
I'm so sick of her senseless shit. *twitch* All I'm trying to do now is forget she ever existed and shove her into the sea of faces I see on a regular basis, but her constant state of annoying is wearing me down.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading, I guess.

Death to idiots.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Take YOUR own advice and beat the shit out of her. It'll solve all your problems, she'll get scared off, works well for me.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
People=Shit said:
Take YOUR own advice and beat the shit out of her. It'll solve all your problems, she'll get scared off, works well for me.

Haha... I should. Beating the shit out of someone always works.

Jugular

wtf's finest
People=Shit said:

Well as long as she herself suggested this. But consider my advice and don't beat the shit out of her, usually I would support this but in your case, I suggest just apologizing and what not, I'm sure she feels the same way, just be the first one to do it.

Also, you can't beat up a person because they're not being your friend. If they're doing stupid crap, ignore it or something. I'm sure People=Shit doesn't beat people up for putting their foot on thier desk.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
sugarsickness said:
Not only did she misunderstand everything I said to try and clear things up

In case you missed that part, she already tried to apologize and clear things up and her friend was a bitch about it. Therefore, either find a way to get her out of your life, or use force to get rid of her.

Lucy17

Hoodrat
I say use the meditative method and just completely ignore her like she and her behavior is so completely beneath you that you refuse to acknowledge her existence unless A) she tries to apologize to YOU now, or B) she does something that is just so far out of line that you HAVE to punch her in the face. But so far, sounds like she is the immature one, not you. I would also have to agree with the other guy and say that it could behoove you to write her a letter and tell her what you were trying to say before that she got confused about, and that even if you can't be friends anymore, you'd like for there to at least be an understanding of the truth between the two of you. Trust me, you'll both appear to be way more mature than this girl, and also, it will be really hard for her to be a bitch to you if you are trying to be neutral with her, unless of course, she has no dignity whatsoever. Just try to keep yours.......good luck

BeaumanDP

Hoodrat
I kinda feel your pain. Some friends can be so overwhelmingly emo sometimes. Wouldn't it be nice if, after fights like this, we could just make up and be friends again? But it seems like you always gotta play the game.

Since she keeps giving you shit, you have more to work with than if she was pulling a "constructive apathy" thing (i don't care about you and i'm gonna make sure you know it). Though, you could try that.... or just be hopelessly friendly. Anyway you do it, good luck! :)

arrogantbastard

Clitpickle
This same kind of thing happened to me a while ago and now I'm back to being friends with this girl. We were going out for a while and then she ended it and started annoying me with lame bullshit like your talking about. I then did everything in my power to hang out with some of her friends, but without ever talking to her or even glancing in her direction. She caved and admitted she still wanted to be friends, so its cool between us now. So the whole ignoring them thing works because they almost are always being a bitch to get attention. Good luck.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
St.Anger said:
I suggest just apologizing and what not, I'm sure she feels the same way, just be the first one to do it.

The thing is, I've tried apologizing a few times. Everything that I did was taken the wrong way, though. I never even knew why she was mad at me in the first place. But now that I've come to terms with the fact that she and I will never be friends again, she's started acting out for attention. A therapist I went to a while ago said that she was only doing this because she wanted to get our friendship back together. I know that's not true because she said to people that we know, and even to myself that she didn't want to. And I'm fine with that now... and I think she's only playing with me because she wants to be wanted. Blah, people are so hypocritical, no?

Lanjiao^Beng

Flame Bait
dude, its your own life, everyone has enemies, and friends that eventually turn sour... just ask her to fuck off from you life, it certainly beats getting sad and depressed over a fucker like her. gluck!