WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Taking things to Facebook

I really can't stand when people take their drama to facebook. I don't want to go into the details of it. But basically I have a room mate. His brother and sister in law aren't speaking to us. We usually pay for them to go out to dinner and a movie every week xD

So since they aren't speaking to us this week, they went on their own lol and made their parents pay. They NEVER do checkins on facebook, but low and behold - they sure did today and made sure to make it sound really mushy too xD They went to the movie time after ours. So our family is probably like "what" xD At least the close ones. But I'm just like....

If you're going to be petty, be petty, don't need to go showing it off. :p Especially on social media.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
I really can't stand when people take their drama to facebook. I don't want to go into the details of it. But basically I have a room mate. His brother and sister in law aren't speaking to us. We usually pay for them to go out to dinner and a movie every week xD

So since they aren't speaking to us this week, they went on their own lol and made their parents pay. They NEVER do checkins on facebook, but low and behold - they sure did today and made sure to make it sound really mushy too xD They went to the movie time after ours. So our family is probably like "what" xD At least the close ones. But I'm just like....

If you're going to be petty, be petty, don't need to go showing it off. :p Especially on social media.
My friends on Facebook used to be cool, now they bash other people and argue politics. Facebook sucks now. :(

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Facebook has always sucked. You're just woke to that fact now.

lol I just hate when you have drama with people and they feel the need to take it to it.

Only use facebook to talk to my family most of the time now. :p Or look at my coworkers posts and etc so we can have more to talk about at work. :p

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
Facebook has always sucked. You're just woke to that fact now.
lol I just hate when you have drama with people and they feel the need to take it to it.

Only use facebook to talk to my family most of the time now. :p Or look at my coworkers posts and etc so we can have more to talk about at work. :p
Facebook has always been an easy way to talk to friends and family, but now it's a bunch of negativity and politics I disagree with. Still worth it to talk to people, but less so.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Keep your petty drama here. You won't get the dreaded herp hanging here like you will at all those substandard websites.

WTF.com
STD free since 2004.

Bet.