WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Taking things way too seriously around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Some people are taking misspelled words way too seriously around here and it has to stop. I mean really, if you can read the shit then who fucking cares if it is mistakenly misspelled. I am getting sick of the fact that people want to bad rep you over a simple misspelled word, or cry like a fucking baby over it. Waaawaaawaaa, you misspelled a word, you suck at the Internets. Wow, that shows real maturity there. For those who want to keep fucking crying like a baby, FUCK YOU! :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Cuddles said:
Some people are taking misspelled words way too seriously around here and it has to stop. I mean really, if you can read the shit then who fucking cares if it is mistakenly misspelled. I am getting sick at the fact that people want to bad rep you over a simple misspelled word, or cry like a fucking baby over it. Waaawaaawaaa, you misspelled a word, you suck at the Internets. Wow, that shows real maturity there. For those who want to keep fucking crying like a baby, FUCK YOU! :mfinger:
'Of'. I am getting sick 'of' the fact. Carry on... *looks for bad rep button*

(Anyone notice the irony in crying about getting bad rep in a thread criticizing others for crying about bad spelling?)

GET SERIOUS FUCK HEADS!!!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
current research shwos taht you relaly olny need to hvae the frist and lsat lteter rgiht in a wrod for the hmuan brian to rgestier it corrctley.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cuddles said:
Damn SkitchOoO, you make one ugly baby when you cry. Do you need your pacifier?
http://www.225.ca/ivan/nov03/crybaby.jpg
This just screams "I thought of this like a week ago, and I have been anxiously waiting for an opportunity to use it!"

:thumbsdn:

Contrived. Skitch wasn't even whining.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
chucktheskiffie said:
current research shwos taht you relaly olny need to hvae the frist and lsat lteter rgiht in a wrod for the hmuan brian to rgestier it corrctley.
Thank you! I can read that just fine, even when it is misspelled. So what is all the crying about, when someone misspells a word?

Cuddles said:
Some people are taking misspelled words way too seriously around here and it has to stop. I mean really, if you can read the shit then who fucking cares if it is mistakenly misspelled. I am getting sick of the fact that people want to bad rep you over a simple misspelled word, or cry like a fucking baby over it. Waaawaaawaaa, you misspelled a word, you suck at the Internets. Wow, that shows real maturity there. For those who want to keep fucking crying like a baby, FUCK YOU! :mfinger:
So, let me get this straight. You made a thread to bitch about the people, who are bitching, about other people misspelling words? Is there a point to this, or are you just one more fucker bitching about bad rep.?

Why bitch about other people bitching?

Here’s an idea: If you don’t like getting bitched at for misspelling words, try using a spell checker. Hell try picking up a dictionary. :thumbsup:

Now , before you go and get me wring, I DO NOT bad rep. People for misspelled words. Although, I do feel if your going to express yourself in WORD form, you should first learn to spell.

My question to you is: Do you really think people are going to change just because you bitch, and moan in B&T?

That being said this thread seems rather pointless.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Taylor_Blade said:
So, let me get this straight. You made a thread to bitch about the people, who are bitching, about other people misspelling words? Is there a point to this, or are you just one more fucker bitching about bad rep.?

Why bitch about other people bitching?

Here’s an idea: If you don’t like getting bitched at for misspelling words, try using a spell checker. Hell try picking up a dictionary. :thumbsup:

Now , before you go and get me wring, I DO NOT bad rep. People for misspelled words. Although, I do feel if your going to express yourself in WORD form, you should first learn to spell.

My question to you is: Do you really think people are going to change just because you bitch, and moan in B&T?

That being said this thread seems rather pointless.
Dude, you have a lot to learn here at WTF. This is what B&T is all about.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cuddles said:
Dude, you have a lot to learn here at WTF. This (bitching) is not what B&T is about. It's about flaming. Unless you're prepared to present an argument and not cry momma about some bad rep (no matter what the cause), maybe you aren't ready.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Icarus said:
Dude, you have a lot to learn here at WTF. This (bitching) is not what B&T is about. It's about flaming. Unless you're prepared to present an argument and not cry momma about some bad rep (no matter what the cause), maybe you aren't ready.
Oh, I am ready. This was the only place to put it, other than that, it would have be moved to B&T anyway, so Shut the fuck up and use your fucking pennut brain you have underneath that skull of yours.

Cuddles said:
I know what B&T is about. I simply feel that this thread fucking sucks, and your bitching is pointless. Just because this is a flaming forum DOES NOT mean I can't ask questions. Maybe, you would like to start another bitchy thread about that too. I just asked, a few simple questions. If you have a problem with that I suggest you contact www.lickmysack.thisthreadsucks.fuckyou.com :mfinger: Is that simple enough for you?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cuddles said:
Oh, I am ready. This was the only place to put it, other than that, it would have be moved to B&T anyway, so Shut the fuck up and use hour fucking pennut brain you have underneath that skull of yours.
If you're ready, then why post this?

I'll use hour fucking pennut brain. Just please, send me the Using Hour Fucking Pennut Brain manual and decoder, so I can use hour fucking pennut brain properly. I don't want to pull a muscle.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Taylor_Blade said:
I know what B&T is about. I simply feel that this thread fucking sucks, and your bitching is pointless. Just because this is a flaming forum DOES NOT mean I can't ask questions. Maybe, you would like to start another bitchy thread about that too. I just asked, a few simple questions. If you have a problem with that I suggest you contact www.lickmysack.thisthreadsucks.fuckyou.com :mfinger: Is that simple enough for you?
Nope, but could you write that again, I don't think I got it yet. Was that www.ilickmyownsack.becauseiamgayandisuck.fuckmyselfwithadildo.com ?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Icarus said:
If you're ready, then why post this?

I'll use hour fucking pennut brain. Just please, send me the Using Hour Fucking Pennut Brain manual and decoder, so I can use hour fucking pennut brain properly. I don't want to pull a muscle.
"your" you shithead, I meant to type "your". Damn, that is what I am talking about. Things like that you can figure out, but people like you fucking blow and take things so seriously that it begins to crawl up your ass!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I didn't bad-rep you for it. Now you're just being inconsistent :thumbsdn:

Get with the program, Cuddles!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dont worry cuddles, nobody takes you seriously.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Some people are taking misspelled words way too seriously around here and it has to stop.
Look princess, I was just pointing out the irony of you calling others stupid, when you can't even spell simple two syllable words.

Furthermore, everyone was joking, yet you get all pissy and whine about it. Yeah, we're clearly the ones who are taking it too seriously. Get a clue, idiot!
I am getting sick of the fact that people want to bad rep you over a simple misspelled word, or cry like a fucking baby over it.
Oh, but it's ok to cycle rep, abusing the system, just because someone flames you in B&T? Please say you didn't do it, so I can prove your lying-whore ass wrong.
Wow, that shows real maturity there. For those who want to keep fucking crying like a baby, FUCK YOU! :mfinger:
As per usual, you discredit yourself with your own words. Good job, ace!

You are one seriously stupid, and worthless, cunt. Just corresponding with you makes me feel stupider. (Which is, in fact, a word, dumbass.)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I retract my previous statement. Apparently, Junglizm does take you seriously.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
I retract my previous statement. Apparently, Junglizm does take you seriously.
Nah, I'm just flaming here in the flaming forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.