WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Talk about needing a beer/smoke!

7,261
1,803
218
#1
NYPost said:
March 2, 2005 -- There's got to be an easier way than this to get a drink and a smoke!
A Wisconsin woman dug up her ex-boyfriend's remains and swiped a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of beer that had been buried with him, cops say.
Karen Stolzmann, 44, of Sheboygan, was sentenced to 60 days after pleading no contest to possession of stolen property — her former lover Michael Hendrickson's ashes and belongings.
Talk about a needing a smoke. I mean, damn I have heard about doing some crazy shit for a smoke, and a beer, but WTF!?
This person needs rehabilitation, medication, Anti-ignorance pills, or something. Crazy fucking bitch.

:question: What do you think about this?
:question: What is the craziest shit you've ever done, for a smoke and a beer?
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
1
0
#2
i don;t think she needed the beer... you would have to be drunk to think of something like that!!!

In our suburb, there used to be a girl called Turtle - once she was on her back she was fucked...

she used to fuck blokes for beer and smokes and goey... odd girl...
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#3
Oh my. :D

Last weekend walking home from the bars, I kicked a pack of cigarettes, as I always do, when I see a pack, always wondering. For the first time, The top flapped open revealling that there we actually cigarettes inside. I quickly snatched it up, planning on definitely smoking them. I woke up the next morning to find them in my jacket pocket, planning on not smoking them. I did, however, keep them, because next time, or one of these times when I drink, I know I won't care again, and I'll smoke them. :thumbsup:

My dad told me he and his friends used to go around parking lots gathering butts to smoke. That's low.
 
405
3
78
#4
rcarhar said:
Oh my. :D

Last weekend walking home from the bars, I kicked a pack of cigarettes, as I always do, when I see a pack, always wondering. For the first time, The top flapped open revealling that there we actually cigarettes inside.
Was it full, cause once I found a full pack, no use for me though since I don't smoke.
 

T.M.C.com m8

Fukkin Legend.com m8
17
0
0
#5
chucktheskiffie said:
i don;t think she needed the beer... you would have to be drunk to think of something like that!!!

In our suburb, there used to be a girl called Turtle - once she was on her back she was fucked...

she used to fuck blokes for beer and smokes and goey... odd girl...
Where is this girl at?

I have a six pack in hand right now.

Just kidding it's one beer.......

O.K...O.K. it's only a half of a beer, but don't say anything.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#6
rcarhar said:
My dad told me he and his friends used to go around parking lots gathering butts to smoke. That's low.
OH man, thats gross. I've never had to beg or anything stupid just for a beer or a smoke. Thats because i can get either any time i want.
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#7
WILD said:
Was it full, cause once I found a full pack, no use for me though since I don't smoke.
Nah, about a third as I remember... What did you do with yours?
 

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
290
0
0
#8
I wouldn't do it for a beer, but there have been plenty of times that I would happily dig up a body for a pack of cigarettes. But those days are over. I don't smoke anymore... which is what I keep telling myself. Some days it's really tough.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#9
Maybe a few cig. butts would work on her.
 
405
3
78
#10
rcarhar said:
Nah, about a third as I remember... What did you do with yours?
Gave it too a smoker friend of mine, he was quite the happy smoker.
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#11
Right now I am drinking a Coors Light that I stole from a friend. ^_^
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#12
rcarhar said:
Right now I am drinking a Coors Light that I stole from a friend. ^_^
why didn't you just buy a bottle of water from the nearest convience store?
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#13
Mostly because I already have a case of water, plus stolen beer.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#14
rcarhar said:
Mostly because I already have a case of water, plus stolen beer.
lol, you missed the joke. Drinkin Coors light ~ drinking water. Nevermind.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#15
tbsrk said:
why didn't you just buy a bottle of water from the nearest convience store?

And dont forget what really makes the taste of Coors, you know, the "secret ingredient".......after you buy the bottle of water, empty a slight amount out and add a splash of piss BUT only from a drunk off the street do you REALLY have the authentic mountain taste......mmmmmmm.... :cool:
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#16
No, no, I got the joke. I really don't care for beer, but I couldn't stand the thought of it sitting in my fridge. Just like I couldn't stand the thought of it sitting in my friend's. :D
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#17
G's-up said:
And dont forget what really makes the taste of Coors, you know, the "secret ingredient".......after you buy the bottle of water, empty a slight amount out and add a splash of piss BUT only from a drunk off the street do you REALLY have the authentic mountain taste......mmmmmmm.... :cool:
Speaking of, Coors recently bought Molson. Dammit!
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#18
tbsrk said:
Speaking of, Coors recently bought Molson. Dammit!

Well let's have a moment of silence for some good beers going to the pisser..... :cool:
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#19
What are your guys' drinks of choice?