WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Talk about slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I may be taking a haitus for a while. I used to be known as another member on this forum, but things here have been so slow lately that I am just going to come about once a day or so, perhaps less. If you want to contact me, or find out who I was (Don't say my old name in public, I beg you!), then please, drop me a line. Trust me, you WILL want to know who I am.

AIM:

DescentsBigFan

See you all later. I should be in chat a lot, but hopefully the site will return to it's former splendor once people like The_DEA and Sod come back.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good time, and it's been fun (And I WILL come back when it's more fun again!).

-Descent

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
And why exactly would we want to know who you are/were? The last idiot that only posted in the Computer Forum was a loser who had to run away when the "FBI" was on/in his ass. :thumbsup: But everyone here already knows the truth.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Don't say your name in public?

Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice!
You make it sound kinda.....CIA/Roswell/Alien51.

You're not gonna go very long without your daily dose of dicksmack,any more than your gonna go on a 'take a shit' strike.
See ya in about an hour. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
JSTAGER!!!! there happy i said it dont worry the admins already know, your ip shows up on every post, all thats needed is to connect the dots

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
JSTAGER!!!! there happy i said it dont worry the admins already know, your ip shows up on every post, all thats needed is to connect the dots
I think he's under the impression that the FBI reads each and every post with his pseudonym in it. :thumbsdn: :rolleyes:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If you don't realize it, it's the users that make the forum. It just makes absolutely no sense "The site is slow. How can I help. Oh, I know, I'll quit. Yes, that'll help get things going." ... Perhaps instead of complaining about how slow things are, how about getting off your collective asses and try contributing to the site?

YUCK FOU!!!

hes right you know

britt uses big words

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I'm gonna help this site's slowness problem, I'm gonna leave now, that should help out things. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

no doubt, its obvious isnt it, all the asses in here only no how to respond not how to post good threads

YUCK FOU!!!

hmm im sure i heard that off that '70s show am i right? dumass hahahahh

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Eric! Don't make me put my foot in your ass!

YUCK FOU!!!

neighbour: aww red i had a terrible day, someone bought my corvette right out from under me
red: you know what would make you feel better? a look at my new corvette
*the same corvette*
neighbour: you know red that doesnt make me feel any better
red: make you feel better, i meant make ME feel better/

good ol' quotes

Descent

Hella Constipated
Back. There is no containing me.

I saw that there were 105 new posts...that won me back.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You'll never escape.
It's like on the twilight zone. But instead of trying to drive away and you keep seeing the same street sign, and same houses all the time.

Every web address you type in brings you to wtf.com.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Every web address you type in brings you to wtf.com.
That leaves this open to question...With all my megahurtz (2133 X2, IN A DUALLY!), I could be having my megahurtz stoled right now is mass quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.