WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

talk about

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
this place is just to talk about what ever becasue i dont want to go to like 50 different places so every one can just talk here about what ever you want!!!! lol :thumbsup:

ron

Buster of Asses
kyle_is_god said:
this place is just to talk about what ever becasue i dont want to go to like 50 different places so every one can just talk here about what ever you want!!!! lol :thumbsup:
You see? This is the kind of stupid shit that will get you flamed. You started a catch-all thread because you're too lazy and/or stupid to browse the other forums.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
You see? This is the kind of stupid shit that will get you flamed. You started a catch-all thread because you're too lazy and/or stupid to browse the other forums.
burn bitch burn

ron

Buster of Asses
kyle_is_god said:
You see, you're still being that dog I told you about. Damn, son, get a clue already!

Chris

Sick Bastard
kyle_is_god said:

Ok, let's talk about what a fucking idiot kyle_is_dog is...!

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
hmmmmmmm.....

lmao ok ppl i dont think we should keep flaming kyle its not his falt hes retarded he was born that way.
its mean to pick on the mentaly handy capped.

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
Anubis485 said:
lmao ok ppl i dont think we should keep flaming kyle its not his falt hes retarded he was born that way.
Lol, you started a thread devoted to making fun of him...

Anubis485 said:
but it's fun...

jamesp

In Memory...
Unforgiven said:
but it's fun...
and it is his fault that he is retarded. or should we say her fault, LOLA! <- slutty nasty whorebag