WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Talk like a n00b g00ber!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,772
55
253
#1
You know all these jackasses that seem to not understand english?


Well make up something, talking just like them! It'll be great!


I'll start, you punk bastards.




Ahhhrroooooog! Me be knew to this site! seems phun, lotsa crazy goin on hear! nice you people be, i hope 2 have lotsa phun with this stuff!


Greeeeetz!
 
#2
good idea for a thread :thumbsup: :)







well...............you, are d.umb. ,,,,like yea :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: go aw,ay meenie.....................................................
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#4
u r teh gehy!!!!!oneone LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,309
746
387
#5
Helo

yOu shudnt not make fun of uber gooberz. therer engrish is fine.they are byfar t mor superior then we .
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#6
i think that my english is hardly on the corner of beeing corect ..... but that s because english isn't my native language
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#7
whatevr guyz this threat isa ba d idea/ :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

p.s my sis posts hear,, so i hop you like me.
 
#8
1ct-on! said:
i think that my english is hardly on the corner of beeing corect ..... but that s because english isn't my native language
well done! that's the best n00b speak in here yet! :D



...oops! I guess you weren't trying to talk like a n00b, were you? :thumbsdn: man you suck.
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#9
deus_ex_machina said:
well done! that's the best n00b speak in here yet! :D



...oops! I guess you weren't trying to talk like a n00b, were you? :thumbsdn: man you suck.
Man try , not try ?? What is the fuckin deal with it ? I am definately no n00b. And actually I don't try to be one. I just said that english isn't my native language.
 
10,772
55
253
#10
No offense to you 1ct-on!


az 4 everybody elze, don yoo tawk 2 crazzeee. Aye Mite! Not bee able 2 handle itt. OMGWTFBBQPWEDSALADTOSSER4LIFE1337!!!!!!
 
#11
1ct-on! said:
I am definately no n00b.
1ct-on! Join Date: 12-08-2004
really?

well i'm not going to try and ruin this thread so i'll keep it going!



,,,,lol.......this, lik e .,,. thread hurts meh feeling s,,.......

..........

.....
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#12
c'mon let's fetch the next drunken Bum ( i have that word from a translator sry if it is wrong in german it means Penner) and force him to write soething.
 
10,772
55
253
#13
1ct-on! said:
c'mon let's fetch the next drunken Bum ( i have that word from a translator sry if it is wrong in german it means Penner) and force him to write soething.

Sew yur German? meh 2. I be a greman sence i waz lttle.
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#15
HavokChylde said:
Sew yur German? meh 2. I be a greman sence i waz lttle.
you're kidding me are you ? But if thatz true .... well thats c00l
 
10,772
55
253
#16
Unforgiven said:
r u seerius? i b duch sence decimbr



kno waay!!# I ounce new a duch! tehy licked potaytoes a lot! OMG!!!!!
Argooosh!
 
10,772
55
253
#17
HavokChylde said:
kno waay!!# I ounce new a duch! tehy licked potaytoes a lot! OMG!!!!!
Argooosh!

harhar!!!! I be spammmin lick a newb! Ha! I pwend allov you! qwuote teh Havoc: Nevermor, nevermor.!!!WTF!
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,996
1,404
487
#18
HavokChylde said:
Ahhhrroooooog! Me be knew to this site! seems phun, lotsa crazy goin on hear! nice you people be, i hope 2 have lotsa phun with this stuff!
Greeeeetz!
ZOMG,,, shet up u prik.... u cant be ma e frien now :mad: :mad: :mfinger: :mfinger: :sword: :sword:

shut up faget

ack like u know how we be in da souf...we be da grully...u see dem deuce im holdin up...dat men im real....one
 
10,772
55
253
#19
junglizm said:
ZOMG,,, shet up u prik.... u cant be ma e frien now :mad: :mad: :mfinger: :mfinger: :sword: :sword:

shut up faget

Bet no! I ned a frein! Don bea suck a fegget! I thot wea wuz tite! Jnuglzim, plese don not bea ma freins.! Demmit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.