WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tall people and busses.

UnholyTiger

Flame Bait
10
0
0
Why the fuck is it so that the goverment can spend millions and millions on school sports (instead of new books) and STILL can´t make a buss that tall people can use? I´m not kidding, they must have designed those busses for midgets! If it wasn´t bad enough to that my knees are pressed against those fucking chairs, the fucking driver has to slam the brakes every 50 meters! It´s like they TRY to break my kneecaps! Fuck the Swedish goverment and fuck their incompetent brains! But most of all, fuck the fucking fucker who thought that it was a BRILLIANT idea to put fucking metal pipes on the back of those seats!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,019
7,476
487
If you lived in America, you could call your unusual height a "handicap" and sue them to build an accomodating feature into the buses.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
MaxPower said:
If you lived in America, you could call your unusual height a "handicap" and sue them to build an accomodating feature into the buses.
Yes, you could, because we all know that not enough people are being sued in America.
:thumbsup:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
6,592
2,169
337
MaxPower said:
If you lived in America, you could call your unusual height a "handicap" and sue them to build an accomodating feature into the buses.
now thats the life!!!!!!!!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
0
100
UnholyTiger said:
Why the fuck is it so that the goverment can spend millions and millions on school sports (instead of new books) and STILL can´t make a buss that tall people can use? I´m not kidding, they must have designed those busses for midgets! If it wasn´t bad enough to that my knees are pressed against those fucking chairs, the fucking driver has to slam the brakes every 50 meters! It´s like they TRY to break my kneecaps! Fuck the Swedish goverment and fuck their incompetent brains! But most of all, fuck the fucking fucker who thought that it was a BRILLIANT idea to put fucking metal pipes on the back of those seats!
YES someone who knows where i come from im 6`5 and i cant sit in the bus or ride in the back seat of a car, or even get into a 2 door car its sucks balls.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,019
7,476
487
otepsoul said:
YES someone who knows where i come from im 6`5 and i cant sit in the bus or ride in the back seat of a car, or even get into a 2 door car its sucks balls.
There's always the sun roof
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
62
112
UnholyTiger said:
Why the fuck is it so that the goverment can spend millions and millions on school sports (instead of new books) and STILL can´t make a buss that tall people can use? I´m not kidding, they must have designed those busses for midgets! If it wasn´t bad enough to that my knees are pressed against those fucking chairs, the fucking driver has to slam the brakes every 50 meters! It´s like they TRY to break my kneecaps! Fuck the Swedish goverment and fuck their incompetent brains! But most of all, fuck the fucking fucker who thought that it was a BRILLIANT idea to put fucking metal pipes on the back of those seats!
k, we had an exchange student from Sweeden last year and he was super tall too. Is there something in the water over there or what?
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
UnholyTiger said:
Why the fuck is it so that the goverment can spend millions and millions on school sports (instead of new books) and STILL can´t make a buss that tall people can use? I´m not kidding, they must have designed those busses for midgets! If it wasn´t bad enough to that my knees are pressed against those fucking chairs, the fucking driver has to slam the brakes every 50 meters! It´s like they TRY to break my kneecaps! Fuck the Swedish goverment and fuck their incompetent brains! But most of all, fuck the fucking fucker who thought that it was a BRILLIANT idea to put fucking metal pipes on the back of those seats!
bitch moan
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
I am also a person of height, so I can empathize with your situation ....
Here is a hint : Get off welfare and buy a car.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
breakology said:
I am also a person of height, so I can empathize with your situation ....
Here is a hint : Get off welfare and buy a car.
good one
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
UnholyTiger said:
I´m still in school.

aahhh dood, I am just yanking your chain anyway
:rolleyes: Next time you get on a short bus, take this approach .... upon entering the bus, scream as loud as you can. Do it again when you exit. It may not make the bus any bigger, but maybe the other passengers will at least give you more space.