WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Features Tapatalk Mobile Forum App Support

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am able to post from my phone. Did you do something? Cause I deleted the app and installed again. Lol

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Today is the last day of the Tapatalk 4 sale at a price of 0.99$

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Version 1.8.2 release

Update Note:
  1. add Tapatalk hosted image link
  2. add recommend users function
  3. add full ads
  4. fix fatal error of get_dashboard
  5. fix thread watch error when loading subscription topics
  6. fix some undefined errors
  7. fix push key not set warning
  8. fix participated topics incorrect order problem

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
I haven't bought the one they are selling. I have the free one for iphone. I'm not sure the one they are selling is compatible with iphone. It's a cool little app to have when you have some down time.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Well, I have had it for weeks, the tapatalk app offered right on site at log in and still it doesn't seem to show any irc whatsoever, if someone would explain that to me, that'd be neat.

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
Meh, I never really browse this site on mobile anyways. 99% of the time I'm on my laptop.

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
I dont do much Internet browsing on my iPhone. Unless I need to look something up on the fly.

Jason

Founder
Wait until you guys experience our Responsive Design update. ;)

Well, I have had it for weeks, the tapatalk app offered right on site at log in and still it doesn't seem to show any irc whatsoever, if someone would explain that to me, that'd be neat.
Tapatalk just displays the forum differently, it does not connect to IRC in any way whatsoever.

CrazyToaster

SLoTS
Premium
I wish I could rate things instead of just liking them, or at least see what ratings posts have received!

Jason

Founder
I wish I could rate things instead of just liking them, or at least see what ratings posts have received!
Unfortunately, both are add-ons and don't communicate with each other. :)

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Wait until you guys experience our Responsive Design update. ;)

Tapatalk just displays the forum differently, it does not connect to IRC in any way whatsoever.
So it is just a forum reader, lol. Other forums on it seemed to have chat capabilities with it. I don't see how it's any better, unless I'm missing something. Anyway, thank you.

P.S. I don't care for the alerts it gives me, hopefully that's in settings. Is this app likely to be irc-friendly ever? I might as well uninstall it is all.

Jason

Founder
So it is just a forum reader, lol. Other forums on it seemed to have chat capabilities with it. I don't see how it's any better, unless I'm missing something. Anyway, thank you.

P.S. I don't care for the alerts it gives me, hopefully that's in settings. Is this app likely to be irc-friendly ever? I might as well uninstall it is all.
Tapatalk is a forum app that makes it easy to have multiple forums available from a simple app interface optimized for mobile.

Our new responsive design that is planned will provide auto-scaling that will look great on a large home monitor, down to a smartphone without requiring a different app. The majority of site features (including post ratings, etc. as mentioned by CrazyToaster earlier in this thread) will be available via the new responsive design.

For the IRC chat room, there are apps that allow for a phone to visit our chat room. Click our chat link at the top of the page to view several examples.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Thanks, I'm a forum idiot, I guess, so none of that applies to me then. I saw a million forums on there, gees, lol.

I don't know what auto-scaling might possibly be but I'll look it up later.

Maybe that's related to the pinch function somehow...hm.

Jason

Founder
During the recent Daylight Saving Time adjustment, Tapatalk exhibited a time-based error.

There is a temporary patch applied until a more permanent solution is issued.