WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tattoo's

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea i dunno i just got this done friday and was bored so i figured id post it, anyone else got any ink done?

not really a tatoo kind of guy.

but if i did geht one, it would be a small one on my shoulder

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
im only 14 so...no but i will the second i hit 18 :gun: :gun: :gun:

Pachyderm

I really did.
My dorm computers are down so I am using a computer lab so I can't post my tattoos yet. But I will when I have the chance. FOR NOW: I have a puzzle piece on my stomach, a scorpio sign on my hand, beach debri on my ankle, and elephants around my calf.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
sweet, i think you should also get joystick on your face

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't have one, but if I did get one, it would be a slutty litte fairy on the small of my back. (Or a cute fairy. It depends on which one I like better.) But I'll probobly never get one.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want to die the way I was born.

I don't really want any tattoos, piercings, etc... but I'm not opposed to others doing it. An awesome tattoo is good in my book.