WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tattoos

Easty

Click click boom
im thinking of getting one.

Do you all have any? If so...

1. what is it?
2. where is it?
3. how much did it cost?
4. how much did it hurt?
5. maybe...pics?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
got a freestyle shaded tribal design around my left arm....closer to the shoulder....was $350 and 3 hours nonstop.....it didn't hurt that much till it got to the "underside" of the arm......that shit hurt....but the pain is bearable...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Got a b&w paw print on my chest... maybe 2 inches... cost about $50 and hurt like a mother fucker. (It's close to the nipple)

Got a b&w 8 inch Yin'Yang on my back with 12 rays coming from it... cost $160 and hurt but not real bad.

Got a color 9 inch dragon on my upper thigh that ran about $400 (lots of different colors) and didn't really hurt.

Most places I've been have a minimum charge of $50 and it goes up from there. Cost is based on size, color, difficulty and how long it'll take the artist. In other words there's no set price like $50 per hour.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Sorry-space-bar-is-broken.--I-have-a-skull-and-rose-on-my-right-"forearm-on-the-under-side.--It-was-free-because-it-was-a-going-away-gift.--Took-1.5-hours.--Barely-hurt.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I have a shark over my right pectoral - about 10 inches in diameter. cost me $400 australian. Didn't hurt that bad, but there is alot of detail, so it took around 4.5 hours.

Also have on my right arm a "BB 2005" - which 12 of us all got to commemorate the trip we had 2 weeks ago.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Here's a picture of mine. Nothing special... I will definitely be adding on to it soon.

It's a couple of weeks old here, all peeling and shit. It looks a lot better now, but I'm too lazy to find my camera.

The skull represents death and the rose, beauty. Meaning one day maybe I can find some sort of beauty in death. Wow, and no one gives a shit.

Zoso

Zappafied
i bought my girlfriend and i one for our 5th year anniversery. its this really cool symbol called an ambigram. one way it reads my initials, and upside down it reads hers. she got hers on her stomach, but of course upsidedown from the one i got. make sense? mines on the back of my right calf. $40 for both (valentines day special). it hurt a little but it was the addictive kinda pain. we both want more and hope to get some more ink soon. i dont have a digital camera but maybe she does. ill have to check back on that later...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Ty =) When you get one, be sure to post it.

Zoso, did someone design your tat or was it just some coincidence?

i got a celtic style cross with a rose in the middle. its on my right upper leg, can't remember what its called, wanna say thigh but i don't think so, its on the front of it above my knee. yaya shad up awaken

Easty

Click click boom
Nymphchick said:
i got a celtic style cross with a rose in the middle. its on my right upper leg, can't remember what its called, wanna say thigh but i don't think so, its on the front of it above my knee. yaya shad up awaken
the one i wanna get is a variant of a celtic cross.

check it out...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eastside said:

1. what is it?
2. where is it?
3. how much did it cost?
4. how much did it hurt?
5. maybe...pics?

No! But I got this wart that looks like Mother Teresa!!!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i got 2...both on the lower part of my back....one is a grim reaper and the other is an angel of death...reaper was about 2.5 or 3 hours and cost like 180 bucks...and the angel took a lil over 4 hours and cost 260 or something like that

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
My dad has a celtic style, hand drawn, tiger all over his forearm. Didn't hurt, he was in the army, but it's hella cool!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
80€, didnt hurt so much..mostly enjoyable pain, got it on my left arm, 17yearsold present from mum :)

Easty

Click click boom
Stardust said:
80€, didnt hurt so much..mostly enjoyable pain, got it on my left arm, 17yearsold present from mum :)
nice! :thumbsup:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Eastside said:

1. what is it?
2. where is it?
3. how much did it cost?
4. how much did it hurt?
5. maybe...pics?

1. I have two, a tribal purple heart design on my shoulder, and eeyore on my back

3. 50 for the the heart and 85 for eeyore

4. the first one didnt hurt that bad because of not a lot of detail. But omgggggggg eeyore hurt like HELL. too much detail and too many colors. They used 4 different needle setups for the details and all. So my advice would be to get one without all that detail. A tribal one maybe to start off with like I did so u can feel how painful it is.