WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Taxes!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Dammit all.... ahh today i asked my father to look into what i would be getting back in taxes when he finishes them up cuz i have been really broke lately and i have been really looking forward to a couple hundred bucks to use to get myself SOMETHING anything dammit.
Well he looked it up and it turns out that my old job down in sanford wasnt taxing me at all but wheni moved up here they started taxing me. So for some reason my W2 is saying that i dont have anything that im getting back and that i have to FUCKING PAY OUT! I am soo pissed every time i start looking forward to anything something always comes up. Im sick of it!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
swizeguy said:
Dammit all.... ahh today i asked my father to look into what i would be getting back in taxes when he finishes them up cuz i have been really broke lately and i have been really looking forward to a couple hundred bucks to use to get myself SOMETHING anything dammit.
Well he looked it up and it turns out that my old job down in sanford wasnt taxing me at all but wheni moved up here they started taxing me. So for some reason my W2 is saying that i dont have anything that im getting back and that i have to FUCKING PAY OUT! I am soo pissed every time i start looking forward to anything something always comes up. Im sick of it!
Well now you'll pay a little more attention to those paycheck stubs now wont cha!