WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Taxes

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Goddammit. I had them all worked out yesterday - just needed to write them down (since the printer doesn't work), and today, while doing state taxes, I discovered we're missing a W-2. I don't know if we never got it or lost it or what, but I can't find it anywhere. Mother fucker. The problems with moving and forwarding mail and all that shit.

Craig, this is where you would hear me growl.

:mad:

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
wow man that blows. i don't have to do taxes yet, thank god, cause i'm still in college.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
First of all, let me get this out of the way. :D in relations to your growling.

That totally sucks. If you try to file online using TurboTax's site or even their PC software, there's a very good chance that his W2 is available to be pulled in from the typical paycheck companies. You could give that a go, if you still need the W2. ::cmofies::

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
i call everyone man or dude. or just "hey you" does nicely.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
BRiT said:
First of all, let me get this out of the way. :D in relations to your growling.

That totally sucks. If you try to file online using TurboTax's site or even their PC software, there's a very good chance that his W2 is available to be pulled in from the typical paycheck companies. You could give that a go, if you still need the W2. ::cmofies::
J emailed them, and they should send one along ASAP. I hope.