WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

TBSRK Returns!!! Party at my house.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yo yo. What's up friends. Long time no see. Here is a short overview of what tbsrk has been doing lately.

May/June - Was in Rome, Pompeii, Naples, Florence, Venice, Milan, Pisa, Potenza, Rionero in Vulture, and Paestum.

Late June/Early July - Was in Paris and Amsterdam.

July - Was in Oxford, London, Bath, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Tintagel, Exeter, Torquay, Coventry, and Stratford Upon Avon.

I'll have some pictures up soon of it, and you will enjoy them. I promise. I drank a ton of absinthe. I bet TB will be glad to hear that. How is everybody elses summer going?

Peace dudes.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Going to Calgary today...

My Dad got a deal with this show called ManHunter.

Basically he runs around the bush for two days hiding from a horsemen...That came out wrong....

Anyways, we get a nice hotel and shit so it should be fun.

Descent

Hella Constipated
tbsrk said:
Yo yo. What's up friends. Long time no see. Here is a short overview of what tbsrk has been doing lately.

May/June - Was in Rome, Pompeii, Naples, Florence, Venice, Milan, Pisa, Potenza, Rionero in Vulture, and Paestum.

July - Was in Oxford, London, Bath, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Tintagel, Exeter, Torquay, Coventry, and Stratford Upon Avon.

I'll have some pictures up soon of it, and you will enjoy them. I promise. I drank a ton of absinthe. I bet TB will be glad to hear that. How is everybody elses summer going?

Peace dudes.
Awesome. Wish I could afford that :gun: :(...

tbsrk said:
I promise. I drank a ton of absinthe. I bet TB will be glad to hear that.
Hell yeah!

Welcome back, you drunken bastard! :beerchug: :beerchug:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
wb, dude. i thought you had died of alcohol poisoning or something. :confuse:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
/me is jealous

welcome back though

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I envy you for you have traveled places I have dreamed all my life. I shall follow your steps!

btw: welcome!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome back tbsrk!

I had my own European adventure!

tbsrk said:

Peace dudes.
Absinthe, pure poison in alcohol form. Congrats on being able to handle it. :thumbsup: And welcome back.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I Hate The FCC said:
Welcome back, comrade. :thumbsup:
Hah. Are you going 1984 on me?

As for the Absinthe... pure poison I'm not sure of.. I bought 3 bottles:

1 La Fee 68 %
1 Tabu 55 %
1 Hapsburgh 89.9%

The La Fee was slightly weak, the Tabu put me under the TABLE, and the Hapsburgh made me hallucinate images of St. Thomas Aquinas and Satan.

And thanks for the welcome back.

welcome back other drunk guy, but i took your drunken spot. me and CL are competing for the opening you left. taylor hasen't picked a new side kick yet. although hes ma e-hoe and he gives me private dances. so welcome back, can't wait for the pics.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Did you bring us back a present?

LOL Glad to see you back tbsrk!

tbsrk said:
Hah. Are you going 1984 on me?

As for the Absinthe... pure poison I'm not sure of.. I bought 3 bottles:

1 La Fee 68 %
1 Tabu 55 %
1 Hapsburgh 89.9%

The La Fee was slightly weak, the Tabu put me under the TABLE, and the Hapsburgh made me hallucinate images of St. Thomas Aquinas and Satan.

And thanks for the welcome back.
Well, I'll put it this way. An aquaintance of mine was pregnant and drank some of that stuff. The absinthe gave the fetus spinal diffeda (sp?), you know, that mutation where the spinal cord and nerves are exposed to air. She had to have the baby aborted because of that.