WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming TDZK- Free Online Space Combat Game: Explore, Trade, Conquer!

Anz

Fresh Meat
Sorry if this is in the wrong forums... I just say the rules saying advertising a game was ok, so I'm assuming doing this is allowed.

I'm here posting about a game which I have been playing for about the last year and a half, and I just wanted to share it with more people. The game is called "TDZK", which is short for "Taenaria, Derivia, Zallus, Kitara", which are the home planets of four of the seven selectable races in the game.

You might be thinking, "Ugh, browsers based game? Booooooring."

However, TDZK is not any average browser based game. Unlike most other games based in the browser setting, it's turn based, not tick. So you won't have to babysit your character 24/7 to make sure that you are not attacked. You gain turns, and then spend them

Another one of the main selling points of the game is the huge amount of career choices to choose from. You can choose to be a peaceful trader whose only goal is to gain experience and money. Or you can choose to get into a powerful warbird and either hunt these traders down or go after other warbirds. Or you can choose to be a pirate (yarr!), cruising through space and pirating both warbirds and traders. Other "careers" include searching for items in deep space, fighting NPCs to lessen the scourge threat in the galaxy, raid high levels stations to knock out players sleeping in them, repair other ships, scout distant systems to find nice targets, mine systems... and the list goes on.

And the best part of the game is definitely the "alliance" system in place. You can team up with a bunch of your friends and create a mighty force to fight other alliances. Or you can get started in one of the existing alliances and work your way up the ranks. Either way, you'll have a great time.

The admins of the game are very, very active, and the game is built upon player created ideas. If you have an idea that you think will make the game more fun... just post it in the forums! The admins are great at what they do, and pay attention to everything the playerbase has to say. The admins are very active in tracking down cheaters, and if you find something wrong, are very approachable.

The game itself has an active playerbase of around 2000 players, and these alliances have players of all ages and nationalities. I'm in an alliance with a bunch of germans, americans, austrailians, british, dutch, and maybe a canadian or two ;). No matter what you choose to do in this game, you will find a group of players who you can have a great time with.

A tutorial for the basics is located here:
http://www.redial.net/lemmy/tutorial/

The actual game is at:
http://www.tdzk.net/

The forums are at:
http://forums.tdzk.com/

Hope to see you there!

Anzanar of the Iron Angels

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
nah thats crap..... but thats just my oppinion