Teacher smokes weed in class!

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
local6.com said:
Teacher Accused Of Smoking Marijuana With Class

POSTED: 11:53 am EST March 11, 2005
UPDATED: 3:08 pm EST March 11, 2005
A Fresno, Calif., teacher was arrested after police said he smoked pot in the middle of his class, and allowed the kids to join in, according to a Local 6 News report.

Police said Christopher Bochin, 22, sent two students to his car to get marijuana and a smoking pipe.

"What he did he sent two students, apparently, to his personal vehicle to retrieve his marijuana and a smoking pipe," Fresno police spokesman Gregg Sanders said. "When the two students returned, Mr. Bochim and approximately 10 students smoked the marijuana in class."

Police were called to the school after teachers and students smelled pot and a teacher discovered a text message on a student's cell phone sent from one of the kids smoking pot.

Bochin faces felony drug charges and misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of minors. Also, many of the students could be expelled.
Bochin is free on bail and is to appear in court March 23.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Damn, where was this shit when I was in school?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
We had an art teacher that was cool like that, but like, never during class. Thats just fucking stupid.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
We had an art teacher that was cool like that, but like, never during class. Thats just fucking stupid.
Well people associated with art are sometimes hippies and such.

Other people associated with art are potheads.

And others are physcos. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
That's kind of cool, albeit fucked up, all at once.

I always wondered about a few of my teachers, but none of them were stupid enough to smoke it in class.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
did the kids think they wouldnt get punished.....I'm too paranoid to smoke with any authority figures.....But you gotta love meeting those "teacher adjuncts" at a party and then promptly getting them blazed as fuck.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
heh when i was a freshman(2nd year lol) in health class our teacher showed this kid how to roll a blunt and smoked it with him out the window.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Guy was such a stoner he didn't even think he would get caught. I had an art teacher once that would sell/buy pot from the students.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
My third year accounting professor used to come in to class high as a Giraffe's Ass. He'd sit there and giggle, and fuck with the projector... then he'd get the cotton mouth and start smacking his lips.

Easiest fucking class I ever took.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
</rant> said:
Our P.E teacher used to grow it and sell it to us. His name was Mr Pratt.

</rant>
Goddamn!

Will you people stop signing your motherfucking quotes?

I know it's you, dumbass, I can see it ON THE TOP-LEFT OF YOUR POST.

But to get back on topic, all I have to say is that this guy, cool as he may seem, is just a moron.

Come on, kids, would you jeopardise your career just to get high?

Sustainable income:

My anti-drug.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
reaperofsorrow said:
If I was a teacher I'd smoke weed in class too.
Let me know where you are going to be teaching, so I can send my kids to a school as far away from you as possible.

Kids these days are expose to drugs on a regular basis, we do not need teachers to be part of this problem.

Now, when I was back in high school... That teacher would have been my HERO!