WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD DAMN THEM! they act like everything is their business and like they can solve EVERYONE'S PROBLEMS!!! they always say you're wrong, and when you finally prove that you're right, THEY IGNORE YOU! :sword:

they give you a huge fucking assignment, like a 10 million paragraph essay... due at the end of class and bitch at you because you only have 8 paragraphs... AND THEN THEY TALK TO YOUR PARENTS AND YOU GET IN TROUBLE :banghead:

and then they catch you on your favorite ranting site DURING BREAK and bitch at you for it.... I fucking hate teachers... :mfinger: :mfinger:

My band teacher was the worst one I've ever had. He kicked me out of class for a month just because I skipped one of his classes. What a fucker.

My band teacher was cool -*.*-

he was a better shrink than the school counselors

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah; I hate people that teach me something. I mean, if I wanted to learn something I would pay attention.. Geez~

Wake the fuck up, before looking for your Christmas bonuses, taped to the trash cans on your route.

Status
Not open for further replies.