WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Teaching Rude Customers a Lesson

Smiss

smissinat0r
At the end of January I decided that I would sell most of my cds since I don't really listen to them anymore. So I took a big box of cds into CD Warehouse, where my friend works. When I walked in with that box of cds she just had this look on her face like "oh... fuck." lol. So I stood around while her and her coworker went through pricing out my cds and working with other customers. Eventually this guy comes in and tells my friend that the cd he bought like, a week ago?, skips and he wants another cd. She tells him she cant blah blah blah policy and goes and buffs it. Long story short, this guy was acting like he was a king to be served hand and foot. At one point a customer was being rung out and he started all yelling "WASN'T I HERE FIRST!?" (mind you he had been just wandering the store, too). I was just like wtf, mate? I stood around some more while my friend did her best to appease this jackass. So when he's ready to buy a cd I decided to be an ass and said "Oh, I was here first." We got into this HUGE screaming match and he's all telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about or whatever, and just tells me to shut up or whatever. I'm yelling at him "No! You do NOT treat people like that!" So me and the two girls are yelling at this guy, he says he is going to "house" my friend (whatever that means we don't know) and says that he is going to get his woman... for whatever reason. He keeps telling me that we'll settle this when I get outside. Uh huh. Some other stuff happened in there that I don't really remember but when he left he bolted down the street headed east. They decided to call the police cause this is NOT their first instance with this guy and don't want him coming around harassing them (and other customers) anymore. So while they are on the phone with the police, we see the guy just casually strolling back down the street going west. Like no one would notice. HA! We watched all these cruises come up on him, made a statement, and they decided not to press charges as long as he complies to stay out of the store. But.. if he goes back into the store... BWAHAHAHAHA!

I cannot even BEGIN to explain how LIBERATING it felt to just finally go off on some totally rude asshole customer like that. I WIN!

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
You so did not tell the whole story before.

Heheh..congrats, though. My personal favorite has always been putting the phone on hold then scream into the receiver. I guess I'm fairly lucky that it always *was* actually on hold. (Seriously, though. I had a customer call me to ask me to look something up in the fucking phone book for him. Asshat.)

Smiss

smissinat0r
mthrlangl said:
You so did not tell the whole story before.
Yea, I guess I just wasn't really into typing it all out the first time around. Of course, I just copy and pasted it from my lj and then refined it some.

I have so many retarded customers at my store that ask me about the internet that I claim I've never used it. (Usually while I'm sitting over at a computer playing on lj or something)

People are just fucked anymore. I've had to institute a policy at my office that if any customer uses the fuck, bitch, etc. that they will be immediately fired from the practice - wtf it just a pediatric office.

I've actually gotten complaints from fired folks wanting to know what is wrong with telling my staff to "fuck themselves." What the hell has gotten into folks?? Next someone will complain to the state medical board about this policy I'm sure!!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh god, at my work we cuss at each other all the time. well, probably not AT each other, but with each other. But we don't do it with the customers. Oh god, i could probably get fired if i farted while ringing out a customer.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
LOL! You need to vent some about "The Stinkies" :)

Smiss

smissinat0r
OMFG! I will someday, I swear. But they haven't been coming into the store lately, so it's not quite fresh on my mind... although I DO have those covert pics of them now. ROFL

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well now that its has been exactly five months, it is fresh once again my fucking mind, so rise up all Bullshyt!