WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Team America World Police "America! Fuck Yeah!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Omg, if you have not seen "Team America" yet, you have to see it. It is the funniest movie ever. I mean if you like "South Park" You will love this movie..lol. And when the sound track comes out I have to get it.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:
I've heard it was good..
You heard it was good, You heard it was good? OMG, its not just good, it so fucking funny that you would laugh so hard you might piss on yourself.

Jung

???
Premium
Like, I'm totally going to see this movie. Like ZOMG!1, lol keke, keke, it's a must see olol lol lol. Best movie evAr!!11

jk, i've haven't even seen the previews for it. I'll look it up on imdb to see what it's about though.

edit: IMDB link here (more info)

South Park is the shit, so I'll probably end up seeing this movie.

Or downloading it off BitTorrent.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
parents wol't let me see it i my go with my freinds and say were seeing some kind of funny movie...and forgot what its called

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Skyline-Cobra said:
parents wol't let me see it i my go with my freinds and say were seeing some kind of funny movie...and forgot what its called
dude if your under age how the fuck are you going to get into a rated R movie?

Jung

???
Premium
DUDE, like you never like saw a R rated movie in the theatre, before you were 18?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
DUDE, like you never like saw a R rated movie in the theatre, before you were 18?
Dude, Skyline is only 13...lol. thats way he cant see a rated R movie, look at his profile, he was born in 1991. Anyway, back on subject. This movie is so awsome that I went to see it again for the second time...lol.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
Dude, Skyline is only 13...lol. thats way he cant see a rated R movie, look at his profile, he was born in 1991.
Dude, that like totally went over your head. :)

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Heard It was funny as hell...

I laughed just watching the previews..lol

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Oh, I get what your saying. and yes I have seen rated R movies in the theatre before I was 18. My parents don't care, they took me to see rated R movies. Like the classic Halloween movies with Michel Myers, and Chucky, and ect.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Clutchtwice said:
Heard It was funny as hell...

I laughed just watching the previews..lol
I know, I mean at the beginning to the movie they don't cuss but then when you get into it, it just gets funny and dirty...lol. Dirty like them talking about Dicks, Pussys, and Ass. Oh and the puppets have sex...lol. Hope I didn't give too much away...lol

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was going to sneak in to "Team America" with some friends over the weekend, but we decided against it.

It looks incredibly stupid to me, anyways...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
NoSubstance said:
I was going to sneak in to "Team America" with some friends over the weekend, but we decided against it.

It looks incredibly stupid to me, anyways...
Your stupid for thinking its stupid, you cannot say its stupid, you have not even seen it to call it stupid.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It looks incredibly stupid from the previews.

I also don't think South Park is funny, either.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
blah said:
Darn you must be boring :p
I know. If he does not like comedy shit like that then he must be boring. I mean if he does not like to watch a movie that makes you laugh throughout, he must be.

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
I know. If he does not like comedy shit like that then he must be boring. I mean if he does not like to watch a movie that makes you laugh throughout, he must be.
Not to take sides, but it is pretty childish, "teen humor". I admit, i like south park, but their other movies were just plain dumb. Not everyone likes dick and fart jokes, some people actually like witty humor.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Actually, Comedy Central is my favorite channel. I thoroughly used to enjoy South Park, but I think it went way downhill.