WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tease the Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The answers to each of the clues below are words that could have an alternate definition if the words were read incorrectly. For example, if the word "coward" was incorrectly read as having "co-" as a prefix to the word "ward," its definition could be "to jointly parry or keep something away." Can you figure out the mispronounced prefixes that could have the definitions given below?

1. a small, 3-chambered vessel for holding medicines
2. the stride that comes before running with long, smooth bounds
3. to unite together again for a special purpose
4. two buildings or rooms used for the retail sale of goods
5. a particle of matter that is not an electrically charged atom or group of atoms
6. to commit a transgression against God again

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI REALLY DON'T LIKE UR ENTER AT ALL LETS TALK BOUT STUPID SHIT THIS IS WHY I LIKE THIS WEBSITE ;)

LETS REMEBER THE FRENCH ARE GAY FUCK THEM :mfinger:

-----------------------------------------------------------
PAIN CAN BE SUCH A HORRIBLE THING :sword:

yowatupdogg said:
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI REALLY DON'T LIKE UR ENTER AT ALL LETS TALK BOUT STUPID SHIT THIS IS WHY I LIKE THIS WEBSITE ;)

Okay - where to start? Capslock - a privilege, not a right. Remember, less is more.

Second, what language are you trying to communicate in? Christ - I've tried to lighten up on people's spelling, but Jesus! Are you really serious?

"I really dont like your enter at all lets talk bout stupid shit this is why I like this website" WTF!?! You're not even literate

Broken

yowatupdogg said:

It's not hard to tell why you wouldn't like a brain teaser.. Derr!!

I really agree with u there.............man these are really hard will you put the answers down soon? cause i really cannot get any of them, maybe its cause im stupid but i dont think so........i dont know, ill have another look

oh Ive just realised ive read the question wrong and that means that this question causes more energy loss on my part ;) (ie I am lazy) so I shall give up

Broken

Broken said:
The answers to each of the clues below are words that could have an alternate definition if the words were read incorrectly. For example, if the word "coward" was incorrectly read as having "co-" as a prefix to the word "ward," its definition could be "to jointly parry or keep something away." Can you figure out the mispronounced prefixes that could have the definitions given below?

1. a small, 3-chambered vessel for holding medicines
2. the stride that comes before running with long, smooth bounds
3. to unite together again for a special purpose
4. two buildings or rooms used for the retail sale of goods
5. a particle of matter that is not an electrically charged atom or group of atoms
6. to commit a transgression against God again
1. trivial
2. antelope
3. really
4. bishop
5. union
6. resin

so the prefixes
tri-
ante-
re-
bi-
un-
re-

Sorry I didn't know anyone was trying.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Run Forest, Run.
I know you feel retarded for not getting em.. but geez your not a gump.

Status
Not open for further replies.