WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tease?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bah.

Alright, so I had something going on with a redhead at my school. Haven't known her for long, but I digress.

So, I don't know much about her, but we find that being around each other is fun, etc. Yadda yadda, puppy love, etc.

Last week, I was talking with her at lunch and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I said something and she said "Shh! I'm undressing you." So, naturally, I asked "When do I get to undress you?" ( :naughty: ) She said "Soon enough."

Alright, so that was friday. Talked to her over the weekend, everything's grand.

So today, at brunch, she starts unbuttoning my shirt again, and then says "I probably should stop, I don't want to give you the wrong idea about me."

So, whatever.

I text messaged her inbetween periods later, and she didn't respond right away (which isn't neccessarily strange). But then, all day (and she hasn't called me) I haven't heard anything from her. I even saw her walking somewhere (she seemed in a big hurry, didn't get a chance to talk to her), and nothing.

Bah. Fuck the ladies.

Well, what should I do? Is she just a tease, or is she weirded out by something, or something different altogether?

nexus

Hoodrat
yea most likely just a fucking tease, sorry to break it to you.
but on the other hand there could be something that has freaked her out, maybe it started out as a tease and now it has grown into something more.... and hell i have just confused you even more........
well have fun

breakology

Kiss my Converse
NoSubstance said:
she started unbuttoning my shirt. I said something and she said "Shh! I'm undressing you." So, naturally, I asked "When do I get to undress you?" ( :naughty: ) She said "Soon enough."

by the time she is 19 she will be doing the same thing at frat parties, only she will be to drunk to stop. Just bide your time .... lol

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think is too soon to come to conclusions. She could have been busy, or in a hurry to go to the bathroom. She may be in her period and is just PMS'ing.

I would give it more time. Just because she ran off on you one day and is not returning your calls for a few hours doesn't mean she may no longer be interested.

Wait and see, let us know what happend.