WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

TechTV put a tiny webserver in someone's ass on live TV.

2,489
332
327
#2
hm...they USED to be cool....now that's just GAY. but i can't watch it anyway THANK YOU VERY MUCH G4. :mfinger:
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#3
I actually had digital cable just to watch techtv(as it only comes in the digital package), since G4 has fucked it like a pretty boy in a federal prison I downgraded to the normal package. even the website blows..
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#4
www.yourassgotserved.com
Welcome to "YourAssGotServed.com" coming to you directly from inside a human colon.
That's right---you are now surfing where no man (as far as we know) has gone before.

A lot of sites promise a buttload of content, but only one truly delivers. From between the
cracks of the internet, YourAssGotServed.com squeezes out nuggets of pure joy every day.
So come on in, shoot the breeze, and relax.
:rofl:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#5
Darklight said:
I actually had digital cable just to watch techtv(as it only comes in the digital package), since G4 has fucked it like a pretty boy in a federal prison I downgraded to the normal package. even the website blows..
I miss Megan's tits :(.

I truly miss Leo Laporte and Patrick Norton more than any other TV show hosts in history. They shall be off the radar forever.

Deplorable.

How big was this...ummm...Ass server?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#6
Descent said:
I miss Megan's tits :(.

I truly miss Leo Laporte and Patrick Norton more than any other TV show hosts in history. They shall be off the radar forever.

Deplorable.

How big was this...ummm...Ass server?
hehe ass server..but that shit is just plain sick :thumbsdn:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#7
*The anal tour*
"Ladies and Gentlemen, to our right we have a colon crack right next to the newly formed hemorrhoid"
"To our right we have some left overs of Elton John's sperm"
"And straight ahead is the infamous prostate"
"Wait just one minute.......omfg were are inside the GOATSE guy's ASS!!!!!!!"
*End of transmission*
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#10
Descent said:
In real life, his name is Kirk Johnson. No joke. You can Google it if you want.
dude you have too much time on ur hands......u should spend that time looking for ASIAN porn!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#11
DIZNUTS said:
dude you have too much time on ur hands......u should spend that time looking for ASIAN porn!!!!!!!
Cousin, plz!!11one!

Nah, man. I don't have as much time as you think. So far, I haven't whacked in five days :scream:.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#12
Descent said:
In real life, his name is Kirk Johnson. No joke. You can Google it if you want.
Only you would know something like that...
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#14
Descent said:
Actually, I learned it from Wikipedia...

Google confirmed it via nasty pictures.
the famous words of billybob13 "whats google?"
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#15
g4 sucks. i used to watch tech tv b4 they fired all the good ppl on it and changed the entire network. The Screen Savers used to a be a good show with Leo and Patrick, not with these ppl they got on now. No serious gamer watches that shit anyway, if you want to know how to beat a game or cheat at a game theres this lovely thing called the internet
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#16
I agree that the network has gone down hill, but I still watch a few shows. Xplay is still pretty decent, at least in my opinion. I like the other game review show too, the one with the two guys. (the name escapes me right now though.) I catch TSS every once in a while too; it's still set to record on my MythTV, so I occasionally just skim through it. Unscrewed was pretty cool too, but I don't think they're airing it anymore. Icons is interesting sometimes as well, but it gets re-ran WAY too much.

I do miss shows like Tech Live, the gadget show, Future Fighting Machines, The Tech of and the old TSS.

I used to actually watch a lot of shows on that network, now I just leave it on as background noise while I'm on the computer. I usually catch bits and pieces of shows though.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#17
Junglizm said:
Icons is interesting sometimes as well, but it gets re-ran WAY too much.

I do miss shows like Tech Live, the gadget show, Future Fighting Machines, The Tech of and the old TSS.

I used to actually watch a lot of shows on that network, now I just leave it on as background noise while I'm on the computer. I usually catch bits and pieces of shows though.
Holy shit, are you my clone? Everything you posted there is what I loved, and now use the network for.

By the way, what platform did the web server run off of? ARM? MIPS?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#19
Zickddot said:
has any1 seen TheBroken?
As far as I know, that's a web site, not a show. I visited it a few times, but it never held my interest; too much Kevin fanboyism and circle jerking, not enough interesting content. I like the guy, but his site/forum wasn't that great.