WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Teehee! I finally stopped caring about my grades :).

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm not going to do paperwork every day anymore. That's not my idea of an education.

I'll pass the NY State Regents exam, and pass the course that way.

I can't even remember the last time I had an interactive class. We're reinacting trench warfare in World History today, so hopefully that will be nice.

I'm going to write to my newspaper about the quality of school here. Considering we're ranked third highest in the state, and that parents move here for their children's well being, that could leave a sizable dent.

Stopped caring? I never started caring about schoolwork. Throw that shit out the window. Nobody needs it.

</rant>

Tenderony
My report cards since primary school said, "Could do better if he tried harder." No matter how much effort I put in I got the same shit, so I just googled my homework and dossed through school.

POP.

</rant>

Alright Descent!!

Blast those damn Germans!!!!

:sword: :gun:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Descent said:
I can't even remember the last time I had an interactive class. We're reinacting trench warfare in World History today, so hopefully that will be nice.
We did that back in high school too. We had this gully in the woods behind the school. We'd go back there to smoke blunts. The smoke simulated a mustard gas attack. It was all in the interest of acedemia, of course. ;)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea man education here sux massive iraqi donkey balls...no point of goin 2 school cuz u learn more shit online than you do in school....but u do need that lil paper that says "diploma" on it.much better than a GED but its your choice

Descent

Hella Constipated
I don't care. Well, a little.

NYS Regents diploma it is.

i for one congradulate descent for not caring about grades any more...i never really cared but when i got to highskool, i could seriously care less

ive never cared about my grades but somehow i still came out with straight A's (Damn im good) :p

Amoeba

Strange Amoeboid Creature
Yeh, "this student could do better". It just won't go away. It invaded my report cards from the day I was born.

I focused on two subjects, and that was alrite. But seriously, if smoking didn't reduce the size of your penis (so I'm led to believe) then I would have become a stoner, and all because of school.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I've been withdrawn from science so I lose otu on 4 GCSE's but I dont give a fuck because I got like 9 more GCSES I can so really does it matter, plus I don't need fucking science anyway

Fuck math entirely.

I've lost my paitence with my "teacher."

:mad:

Who fucking cares about school.. I rather sit on my ass - Jerk off - And play video games. Fuck the education. I dont see what a punnit square, and phathagrum theriom does for you anways.

Hey, I need to ballance my check book. Oh! I know, lets use the Table of elements!.

I rest my case -o0oo00ooliii :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
wahoo! get ready steelmill cause here comes class of '05!!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Stopping caring about your grades probably isn't good. I almost got kicked out of highschool.

:thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wish I could, but so much relies on my grades. My scholarships, my employer reimbursement, my future, and my families future.

I hate being a grown up.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I actually started caring again. I woke up, and my bit flipped. Don't ask :confused:.

School helps you in no fucking way, whatso ever.When the hell in you life are you ever going to need 99% of the shitty shit they shove in your face and say it's "education". Fuck em all. I think it's a big elaborate scheme to get you to suck the governments dick.