teen wannabe terrorist

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
13-Year-Old Spends $2 Million On Ebay

ROGERS, Ohio - A 13-year-old boy spent about $2 million from a school computer buying a helicopter, a jet and other items over the Internet using a password belonging to a friend's mother, authorities said. The woman discovered the purchases the day the helicopter's owner called and asked how she intended to pay for the aircraft. She is having the purchases canceled. The $1.1 million helicopter is a used military model. The boy has not made it clear what he intended to do with his purchases.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mmm but how big with those toys get?.. Pretty soon 5th graders will have their own "imaginary" friends.. Which are really just love dolls.. :)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Sounds like you two have something special, but I hate to break this to you. I've been doing her too, sometimes twice in the same day. Hope this doesn't make things awkward between you.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I didn't know about this. Fuck man if I see you I kill you, same goes for that bitch sleep.. Next time I do her its going to be SOOOO long since I had to stop really early this morning..