WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

teen wannabe terrorist

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
13-Year-Old Spends $2 Million On Ebay

ROGERS, Ohio - A 13-year-old boy spent about $2 million from a school computer buying a helicopter, a jet and other items over the Internet using a password belonging to a friend's mother, authorities said. The woman discovered the purchases the day the helicopter's owner called and asked how she intended to pay for the aircraft. She is having the purchases canceled. The $1.1 million helicopter is a used military model. The boy has not made it clear what he intended to do with his purchases.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Kids today. Always wanting bigger toys.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mmm but how big with those toys get?.. Pretty soon 5th graders will have their own "imaginary" friends.. Which are really just love dolls.. :)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
There's nothing imaginary about Katrina. Now appologize, you hurt her feelings.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mines name is sleep, I do her evvvverrryyy night.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Sounds like you two have something special, but I hate to break this to you. I've been doing her too, sometimes twice in the same day. Hope this doesn't make things awkward between you.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I didn't know about this. Fuck man if I see you I kill you, same goes for that bitch sleep.. Next time I do her its going to be SOOOO long since I had to stop really early this morning..