WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tegan and Sara

What's everyone think of these girls? They recently popped up on XM Radio Channel 20 (Top 20 on 20) and the song, "Walking with a Ghost" seems really...stupid:

The lyrics are

no matter which way you go
no matter which way you stay,
you're out of my mind
out of my mind.
i was walking with a ghost,
and i said please, please dont insist
i was walking with a ghost,
and i said please, please dont insist.

and that's it for like 3 minutes. I just wondered if I was the only person who was like WTF? when they heard that song.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea he will be right at home.

p.s. you turd reminds me of some one....

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
DIZNUTS said:
yea he will be right at home.

p.s. you turd reminds me of some one....

I think that Sara got ripped off in the name department.

That is all...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
is it my imagination, or was WTF the site a user got banned (or reprimanded I dont remember the severity of the punishment) for posting a picture of a turd?

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
tbsrk said:
is it my imagination, or was WTF the site a user got banned (or reprimanded I dont remember the severity of the punishment) for posting a picture of a turd?

Well...ahem...somebody had to do it...for your viewing pleasure...

Coincidentally, that's a pretty good visual representation of Tegan and Sara's music.