WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Teh dig up old thread thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?

L!OL!OL!LO!OL!LO!OL!OL!!LO!LOOL!LO!LO!LO!OL!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
lol, neg rep, folking owned :D

this thread reminds me of descents how to interpret picture posts thread, however it's more retarded

diamond

The nice guy
WizardlyFriend said:
lol, neg rep, folking owned :D

this thread reminds me of descents how to interpret picture posts thread, however it's more retarded
I have no intentions of digging that up to find out :eek:

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
Taylor_Blade said:
Well, this thread just reeks of intelligence.
lmao so do you sitting near youre computer screen jacking off 24/7 beeing cool ;) get a live..

=User_Name= said:
lmao so do you sitting near youre computer screen jacking off 24/7 beeing cool ;) get a live..
I would suggest you hold your tongue. This is not the place.

diamond

The nice guy
=User_Name= said:
Yes Everyone Bee cool and get a live. All of you sitting near to youre computers instead of in a different room.

You are so l337 user. Will you be my pet?

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
diamond said:
Yes Everyone Bee cool and get a live. All of you sitting near to youre computers instead of in a different room.

You are so l337 user. Will you be my pet?
so you are a 733l user, that equals in normal langauge, seven, three three l. that has no sufficiant meening, unless you ment 7+3+3+L, but that will be not currectly used with the standard english langauge.

btw how you spell DisLeaxya like that??

diamond

The nice guy
=User_Name= said:
so you are a 733l user, that equals in normal langauge, seven, three three l. that has no sufficiant meening, unless you ment 7+3+3+L, but that will be not currectly used with the standard english langauge.

btw how you spell DisLeaxya like that??
Peeple will say yoo are shit User, but I just no yoo will be secur in youre one supereotety.

Don't listen to them fido.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
diamond said:
Peeple will say yoo are shit User, but I just no yoo will be secur in youre one supereotety.

Don't listen to them fido.
supereotety?? its superiority buddy.

A. lern to spell KOoRREAKT english.
B. Less dumbfuckyness is realy usefull these days on the streets, but you only sit here doing nothing usefull.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I’m not really sure what you were trying to say there, struggling with the English language as you do. Therefore I’ll have to it was some futile attempt at flaming. The important thing to remember is that you’re making a public spectacle of yourself, and your peers have little to no respect for you. Your threads are boring, irritating, and without substance of any discernable kind.

Had I any patience, I would try to motivate you to entertain me with some of your sub-clown like antics. However, my fuse is burning rather quickly today, and I have no tolerance for your brand of idiocy.

On behalf of everyone whom you’re subjecting to this ham handed attempt at posting; consider this a cease and desist order.

Your next thread better not be mindless spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.