WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Teh fuke?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, so there's this girl I know named Julia. We were great friends in 7th grade (three years ago), but I haven't talked to her any more than passingly since.

Today, I saw her. Prior to this, I'd never even touched her, and now she wanted a hug. That was fine, I'm all for hugging. But then it just kinda got weird.

She started almost... making up reasons to hug me. I'd say something (not complaining or anything), and she'd say "Aww, I'm sorry," and give me a hug. I thought that was kinda weird, but I let it slide. I went to my class.

So, walking out of school, she walks up behind me, turns me around by my backpack, and (surprise) gives me a hug. I say "Hey" and we start walking. I'm with two other people besides her (Erik and Heather), I introduce her and then go about business as usual. I'm talking to my friend Erik, and she just starts... groping me. Like, ravenous-take me now-groping (which is really weird, espescially for her). And then she keeps trying to hold my hand. All the while, I'm doing my best to ignore the elephant in the room, and attempt to get somebody between her and myself without seeming to conspicuous.

So, we come to a fork in the path, and I say "Bye!" I grab my other friends and head the way opposite of her.

So like... what the fuck? ( :thumbsup: ) I like her and all, but I don't think of her as anything more than a friend. Either she got extremely easy, extremely quickly, and I just happened to be extremely sexy today (moreso than usual), or I'm crazy.

How am I supposed to tell her that I don't want down her pants, nor do I want her down mine? I still want her as a friend...

This is why people shouldn't have genitals until they're mature enough to (including me).

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jesus man same thing happened to me, my friend got way to close.. I just told her that I have other interests and that I considered us good friends but nothing more, and that if there was anything more, that it would ruin the friendship and make it weird.. That seemed to tidy things up..

magnolia

Postaholic
NoSubstance said:
Alright, so there's this girl I know named Julia. We were great friends in 7th grade (three years ago), but I haven't talked to her any more than passingly since.

Today, I saw her. Prior to this, I'd never even touched her, and now she wanted a hug. That was fine, I'm all for hugging. But then it just kinda got weird.

She started almost... making up reasons to hug me. I'd say something (not complaining or anything), and she'd say "Aww, I'm sorry," and give me a hug. I thought that was kinda weird, but I let it slide. I went to my class.

So, walking out of school, she walks up behind me, turns me around by my backpack, and (surprise) gives me a hug. I say "Hey" and we start walking. I'm with two other people besides her (Erik and Heather), I introduce her and then go about business as usual. I'm talking to my friend Erik, and she just starts... groping me. Like, ravenous-take me now-groping (which is really weird, espescially for her). And then she keeps trying to hold my hand. All the while, I'm doing my best to ignore the elephant in the room, and attempt to get somebody between her and myself without seeming to conspicuous.

So, we come to a fork in the path, and I say "Bye!" I grab my other friends and head the way opposite of her.

So like... what the fuck? ( :thumbsup: ) I like her and all, but I don't think of her as anything more than a friend. Either she got extremely easy, extremely quickly, and I just happened to be extremely sexy today (moreso than usual), or I'm crazy.

How am I supposed to tell her that I don't want down her pants, nor do I want her down mine? I still want her as a friend...

This is why people shouldn't have genitals until they're mature enough to (including me).
Tell her that you respect her too much as a person to do anything and that you really like the relationship as it is. It's not a lie, but it sounds sweet anyway. U'll come out smellin like a rose. Good luck!

zepter

Fresh Meat
What about her!!

I think that you should take by the hand and then tell her how much you really want her. If she's fat and stupid and your attractive , then why don't you help her. My guess is it's the other way around, and your probably gay but just haven't figured it out yet. nothing wrong with it, but she know's what she wants. Either give it to her or stop bullshitting her around. ;)

ok...man this is weird...but one of my ex girlfriends did something like this to me. It was awkward for a while...then I sat down with her and we talked it out. She told me how she never truely got over me and she really wanted to be with me again...she didnt care if anyone knew she was bi anymore. It was sweet and all but I had a new girl by then and I had to tell her to back off cause I was with Jaynie now and she did...she was hurt but then once Jaynie and I broke it off I went back out with Becca(the girl who was all touchy feely) she truely is a great girl but it soon ended after that....So I mean...I dont know what I mean...I guess my situation is a bit different. My friends are my friends..and everyone that has ever heard of me knows that if your one of my frineds you dont try to fuck me but if i dont know you all that well you get to know me and then ASK ME OUT... friends dont fuck with friends im sorrie thats sick.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
zepter said:
I think that you should take by the hand and then tell her how much you really want her. If she's fat and stupid and your attractive , then why don't you help her. My guess is it's the other way around, and your probably gay but just haven't figured it out yet. nothing wrong with it, but she know's what she wants. Either give it to her or stop bullshitting her around. ;)
Gee... informative, to the point, and you managed to take a stab in the dark at my sexuality! You, my friend, are a true rennaisance man.

Anywho... Today, she was doing it again, I just told her:

"Listen, I'm not comfortable with that, nor do I think of you as anything more than a friend... you're a good friend, but I just don't wanna go there with anybody right now" (Which is true).

Problem resolved :thumbsup: Thanks for all of your help, everybody.

rugbybitch

On A Freakin' Rampage!
well, you see...

This is why it would be better for humans to be like any other animal. They would have no emotional attachments, could fuck all they wanted as soon as they reached sexual maturity, and there wouldn't be a problem with cheating on each other. Alas, we are humans, and as such, we have emotions and all that crap. You should be honest with her, but not brutally honest. If she just doesn't get the point, be blunt, without regard for her feelings, and avoid her like the plague. There's always the possiblity that she'll take it badly, so be prepared for the chance of you losing her friendship. Hope I helped, but somehow, I doubt it. I think I may have only reassured you of your fears.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
rugbybitch said:
This is why it would be better for humans to be like any other animal. They would have no emotional attachments, could fuck all they wanted as soon as they reached sexual maturity, and there wouldn't be a problem with cheating on each other.
good thinking there darwin....animals dont fuck to fuck..like we do....they mate to procreate....to spread their genes...survival of the fittest.....

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Just be sure later you're not going to regret not hitting it...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nah, I won't... I know I won't.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
mariusthegreat said:
good thinking there darwin....animals dont fuck to fuck..like we do....they mate to procreate....to spread their genes...survival of the fittest.....
Also, animals don't get pleasure out of sex. Except dolphins. Humans and dolphins are the only 2 animals on the planet that get pleasure out of sex.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm really sure that's not true.

Tylerc said:
Also, animals don't get pleasure out of sex. Except dolphins. Humans and dolphins are the only 2 animals on the planet that get pleasure out of sex.
you're wrong.

a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

humans and dolphins are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure.

difference